Hot Toys Spider-Man (Black Suit) - Spider-Man 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SIDESHOW U C*NTS TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!! Let me PO bby!!!
spider-man2-spider-man.gif

The seam on the top of the head is pretty bad..

Is that also on the NWH version? I don't recall seeing that on that one.

z65AkEH.png
Surely it doesn’t ship with that. HT prototypes are often rough, held together by bits of wood and blutac.

Wish we could get a jazz club Mary Jane to go with the Bully Maguire in a suit that many of us will make lol 😁

1.png

Last edited:
For someone who doesn't live in the US, I'm glad there is no sideshow exclusive bonus item. The shipping and import tax is crazy. That aside, I rarely ever buy diorama base but I think buying the deluxe special edition is a must. Too iconic to leave it out.
The sculpt is perfection, but the rolling eyeballs is the icing on the cake. I never realized how much even simply facial expressions can elevate a headsculpt and fill it with personality.

I'm just regurgitating what others have already said - this is looks like its gonna be a grail piece for sure.

For someone who doesn't live in the US, I'm glad there is no sideshow exclusive bonus item. The shipping and import tax is crazy. That aside, I rarely ever buy diorama base but I think buying the deluxe special edition is a must. Too iconic to leave it out.
The sculpt is perfection, but the rolling eyeballs is the icing on the cake. I never realized how much even simply facial expressions can elevate a headsculpt and fill it with personality.

I'm just regurgitating what others have already said - this is looks like its gonna be a grail piece for sure.
There is a Sidehow exclusive bonus item with this though?

O yea Spider-Man was always a hot seller. I’d argue that even during the height of iron man’s popularity spiderman still sold. Crappy Sony movies and all. Love iron man to but hot toys would have easily sold out if they made a comic accurate Spider-Man instead of iron man
This! Even when Marvel started taking off and made waves in film I loved all things Spider-Man because for me he's my favorite Marvel figure. Toby Spider-Man especially is my childhood and having any version of him is a huge deal. This will be on my list just like the red and blue NWH version is. Same goes for Ock and Goblin.

This looks so good, very happy I didn't buy the original off ebay lol. The Tobey likeness looks great to me. I really hope HT fast tracks this.

Back