Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like having exclusive / rare stuff. I was thrilled to get this at SDCC two years ago and there it sat, readily available for purchase for the longest time.....I guess they just overproduced and undersold. Glad that it's finally sold out, personally.

I got one of these too, a great figure IMO, still a shame that some exclusives don't sell out, makes you ask, How Exclusive?

Agreed. Either nobody wanted the figure, or they made a ton.

This was actually my favorite Captain America figure when I owned him. There was just something I loved about the figure.

So my exclusive figure is finally somewhat exclusive, after two years?

:lol Better late than never I guess!! Even more glad I managed to get one now - this version is my favourite Cap figure of the ones I currently own. Just love the outfit.

:lol Better late than never I guess!! Even more glad I managed to get one now - this version is my favourite Cap figure of the ones I currently own. Just love the outfit.

Yeah it's definetly my favourite too, so far anyway, I'll see when I get that Golden Age Cap and the other 2 whether I change my mind :lol

I'm with you brother.. I have all four that have been produced, and honestly, I like Rescue the best...
Think that's sister you should say. I'm not sure if I would pick the rescue version over the TFA Cap but I don't that one and if I did it would be close I think

Who does own the Star Spangled version, UGH!

6B7A2906-19D6-41F8-A08B-192704D5A581.jpg

Back