Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pointed my camera at this one today, thought I would post it.
S6I5swV.png

EPIC!!

is there any way to move the arm up above 45 degree? I don't know what seem to hinder the shoulder articulation of this figure.
this is my favorite captain america figure and just bought it about a week ago. thanks

is there any way to move the arm up above 45 degree? I don't know what seem to hinder the shoulder articulation of this figure.
this is my favorite captain america figure and just bought it about a week ago. thanks

It's the limited articulation of the joint itself. When no-one was going to see the arm inside the costume, i reckon they should have put in a different set of arms. But they didn't and it has arms of a TTM19.

Not sure if it's the same body as the SSM Cap, but SSM Cap has ratchet arms and can go almost full 360 I believe or however much the outfit allows. If it's the same body, then Rescue Cap should be the same, you just have to be careful with ripping the jacket since that is probably what limits its motion.

I suspects it's half and half arm articulation and the jacket gets tight. This isn't a figure that will be doing shield throws.

Yeah, the jacket definitely hinders it. Just tried it with my figure. Farthest I can get is about 90 degree perpendicular with the body before I'm afraid the jacket will rip. Good thing he never throws this shield around, heh. Wouldn't be able to float back to him anyhow, heh.

Hey guys I'm wondering where I can find a 1/6 bike to go along with this figure, that's the most identical to the movie, I need a fast response please thanks a lot .

I haven't compared screen caps to it but I'm guessing it's the same model Harley used in the film. Why make it and market it otherwise? I think it's missing the machine guns and ammo belts but it's olive drab and looks like a motorcycle. If I were looking for one for my Cap figure, I'd get this one. ;)

I haven't compared screen caps to it but I'm guessing it's the same model Harley used in the film. Why make it and market it otherwise? I think it's missing the machine guns and ammo belts but it's olive drab and looks like a motorcycle. If I were looking for one for my Cap figure, I'd get this one. ;)

Heres some screen caps, the only clear shots I could get was when its being worked on at the bunker, its not very clear when he's attacking Hydra later...

Captain America The First Avenger 2011 1080p BluRay DTS-HD x264-BluEvo.mkv_snapshot_01.17.52_[20.jpg
Captain America The First Avenger 2011 1080p BluRay DTS-HD x264-BluEvo.mkv_snapshot_01.17.54_[20.jpg
Captain America The First Avenger 2011 1080p BluRay DTS-HD x264-BluEvo.mkv_snapshot_01.17.58_[20.jpg

Back