Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a pretty good trade offer on my TFA one, so I'm looking at getting the Rescue version as a replacement, I just wanted to see what the consensus one on which was cooler. (Honestly, I was getting kind of tired of the normal TFA one, no real reason why, just not my favorite.)

You shall not regret it.
This is a great figure.

Yes it is! Can't believe I waited so long...

Really impressed....can't wait to get more shots of this one...

Last edited:
Thanks VS....

This figure is a good one....my only "issues" are...legs are so loose on the body "he" can barely hold himself up....haven't experienced one quite so bad from HS before. Also, there was a small metal plate rattling around in the box...I can't figure out where it goes. It looks like it was glued, but just came off wherever it went.

If anybody who has this figure can give me a heads-up as to what it is, I'd appreciate it...

Doesn't stop me from enjoying this one though...

I got my Cap Rescue version second hand, and it's packed up right now. Could you show a picture of these piece in "IN PLACE" so I can go unpack mine and make sure mine has it? Thanks.

images

OK, I looked at some Captain America Knifes on EBay where there were clearer and bigger pictures and found it. I'll check mine tomorrow, thanks.

Found some pictures of it there as well...thanks for the help guys!
All attached as it should be...really like this figure...

While my original issue of loose legs and ankles stand (bad pun aside, figure doesn't very well), I really like this figure.....

It's got a real old-school "GI Joe" vibe that takes me way back.... :)

So glad I got this before it disappeared into second-market insanity...really cool figure.

Back