Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it arrived today and I must say I don't know why I waited so long. It's an outstanding figure and looks great on display with the other two Caps. I would say if your a Cap fan and ain't got it yet than put it on your list of must haves before it becomes unavailable.

i think this is one of those figures that hot toys won't bother re-visiting.

get it now or forever hold your peace.

I recently did a trade with a member here for one. Well, he ordered it, and kept the head. I traded him a Loose TFA Cap plus parts for Red Skull in return for the complete body in box only minus the head. It should be arriving any day now.
I am looking forward to adding this one to my collection.

Woo Hoo! It's all gone a bit "Star Spangled" on me desk today!

null_zpsdbb92f68.jpg

What is that traditional Cap costume from?

I recently did a trade with a member here for one. Well, he ordered it, and kept the head. I traded him a Loose TFA Cap plus parts for Red Skull in return for the complete body in box only minus the head. It should be arriving any day now.
I am looking forward to adding this one to my collection.

i don't know if the 'rescue' helmet only fits in that 'rescue' head but i would recommend you get the 'rescue' hs if u still can.

i think this figure is gonna be a 'hawkeye' situation in the near future so congratulations.

Rescue Cap arrived today. It's every bit as nice as i hoped it would be, albeit complicated as all hell to get all his gear on!
I re-purposed the sculpt from Spec Ops Cap in the back and gave him his black helmet back till i pick up another Rescue Sculpt. I only have another couple of variants planned.

IMG_3574.jpg~original

Rescue version all the way its got a lot to offer from helmet to shield leather jacket its my favorite

It would depend on which look you prefer.
I far prefer this rescue version to TFA suit, just because this was when Cap put on a parachute and went off to become a hero.
There's nothing wrong with TFA figure. I love mine.
But if you're only going to get one, get this one.
Then get TFA one anyway... :lol

Well, you did it Adrosi! Sittin' here passing through his thread, I happened on these great shots and I kept thinking...really like this figure...and after seeing Bespin Luke just disappear from Sideshow's site recently, I figured...enough procrastinating already...I better get this one before it's gone.....because unlike Luke, this one's not sitting in another online outlet somewhere....

These shots are great...I've always thought this figure looked really good....and next week, I'll see for myself!

Thanks for the push, Adrosi! Hope I can add some shots as cool as these....

Well, you did it Adrosi! Sittin' here passing through his thread, I happened on these great shots and I kept thinking...really like this figure...and after seeing Bespin Luke just disappear from Sideshow's site recently, I figured...enough procrastinating already...I better get this one before it's gone.....because unlike Luke, this one's not sitting in another online outlet somewhere....

These shots are great...I've always thought this figure looked really good....and next week, I'll see for myself!

Thanks for the push, Adrosi! Hope I can add some shots as cool as these....

Smart man :clap

It would depend on which look you prefer.
I far prefer this rescue version to TFA suit, just because this was when Cap put on a parachute and went off to become a hero.
There's nothing wrong with TFA figure. I love mine.
But if you're only going to get one, get this one.
Then get TFA one anyway... :lol

I got a pretty good trade offer on my TFA one, so I'm looking at getting the Rescue version as a replacement, I just wanted to see what the consensus one on which was cooler. (Honestly, I was getting kind of tired of the normal TFA one, no real reason why, just not my favorite.)

Back