Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for them do do a number of Battlefront troops. I'm not sure how well the Shocktrooper and Jumptrooper did, but they still seem to command high prices on the secondary market. They could easily do more Sandtrooper variants within the Battlefront line.

I honestly wouldn't hold my breath though, as I'm sure HT imagines the Sandtrooper they've released as the "plain" version of a Sandtrooper.

Don't worry I'm sure they won't do it. But it's nice to dream !

Sometimes I wonder if HT do read any of these threads for market opinion. However knowing how much criticism can sometimes be "vented" here I wouldn't be surprised that they avoid this site like the plague.

yes you could be right there. Anyway not going to happen with HT any time soon.

I will be interested to see what the Stormtroopers look like for the Han Solo movie though.

They will most likely be very similar to the RO ones. The same way Lucas used SE Stormtrooper everywhere in the more recent years, we'll see the RO Stormies as base now.

DSC_1127.jpg

This goes great with the SS Jawa's. I wish SS would reissue the Dewback though. :(

Yeah, don't know why they don't do that more often for some of the iconic stuff like a Dewback. The mould and everything is sitting there ready to go. Next to no development time/costs.

There will always be people who missed the first round wanting to buy on the second round.

And as if any of these companies really care about limited exclusive figures and "rare figure" value any more....

Easy Money in my view.

Back