Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that sargeant they would look damn good paired up together. Or with the Gonk droid if they ever release those guys.

With that sargeant they would look damn good paired up together. Or with the Gonk droid if they ever release those guys.

This is true. I'm gonna go with this and it can be my ANH Tatooine display. Vader, Tarkin, and Emperor will be my "clean" Empire display. I really don't want Stormtroopers lol.

I really don't want Stormtroopers lol.
U2QLTb3.jpg

Get the HT Sandie before it sells out. Not sure if the other pauldron version will ever be released, and the Sandies remain very iconic OT characters.

:lol

Money for this hobby is finite, so the priorities are always the main characters I like (Vader, Tarkin, Luke, Anakin, Emperor), so I'm not too sure about that.

If I had my way (and a winning powerball ticket), I'd probably have a set up like Enzo. All the main releases and enough troops to flank everyone in a badass way. He seriously has one of the best collections I've seen on this site.

Realistically for me, I'll prob get one Stormtrooper and one Sandtrooper and call it a wrap. There's also the conundrum coming up of do I want a royal guard... I'm leaning towards no as I've never really cared for them. But when the preorder goes live, I'll prob give in and say I need it. :lol

Seems pretty simple to me.

Yeah you're right. No Royal Guards. If possible, I'd like to keep my collection lean. I've had an expansive collection before and I ran out of space really quick. It drove me nuts so I sold 70% of what I had haha.

Ahoy!

I'm not sure if it's been covered yet, but for those curious, here is the Death Star Gunner pauldron on the stock HT Sandtrooper.
I've always felt that the stock pauldron is too small, and though the DS Gunner's is a bit on the larger side, I think it still fits and adds some display variety.

Cheers
Pauldron 1.jpgPauldron 2.jpg

Got tired of waiting for HT to release the Sergeant so used the shoulder pauldron from my Death Trooper for now.
8e761f4f02d5703fd982a6746f22a323.jpg

Not bad! Seems the weathering is a bit different on your Sandie figs. So is on mine, one has a more pronounced weathering

Got tired of waiting for HT to release the Sergeant so used the shoulder pauldron from my Death Trooper for now.
8e761f4f02d5703fd982a6746f22a323.jpg

Looks good! I'm still hoping for the Sergeant myself. I want some "look Sir, Droids" action!

Back