Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping HT releases the Sandtrooper Sergeant as well. I say I f they can produce Gold and Porcelain Stormtroopers, then why can't we get a Sandtrooper Sergeant?

Finally had the time to catch this guy (the only one I left behind from the first wave of HT figures). Love the variation with the high frown. I removed the bantha podoo from the original SSC Squad Leader to match the HT weathering but now the Desert Sands Detachment is too yellow. :dunno

Sandies.jpg

Finally had the time to catch this guy (the only one I left behind from the first wave of HT figures). Love the variation with the high frown. I removed the bantha podoo from the original SSC Squad Leader to match the HT weathering but now the Desert Sands Detachment is too yellow. :dunno

View attachment 364875

Great pic! I've been thinking about picking one of these guys up.

I'm thinking of selling one of mine to make room for other things, the bad thing is that I paid alot for it locally and I don't think I'll make that back...

I'm thinking of selling one of mine to make room for other things, the bad thing is that I paid alot for it locally and I don't think I'll make that back...

List it on eBay. And be patient. I've put things up there at prices I was happy to negotiate on but they sold outright. Just be sure to add about 13% to your price to cover the ridiculous selling fees.

List it on eBay. And be patient. I've put things up there at prices I was happy to negotiate on but they sold outright. Just be sure to add about 13% to your price to cover the ridiculous selling fees.

Yeah I have it out on a few FB buy/sell groups now. Might try eBay later if I don't get a bite.

Here I am again wanting this figure lol. There's something that keeps bringing me back to it even after I swore off Troopers. It's just so aesthetically pleasing. Would it look good with Tarkin and Vader?

Not as good as a clean white Stormtrooper IMO. It's a great figure, but to me it goes more with figures like ANH Luke or Ben, Jawas, Tusken Raiders, R5, cantina figures like Greedo or Hammerhead.

Not as good as a clean white Stormtrooper IMO. It's a great figure, but to me it goes more with figures like ANH Luke or Ben, Jawas, Tusken Raiders, R5, cantina figures like Greedo or Hammerhead.

Exactly, Sandies belong more in a dirtier environment, than a pristine one.

Hmm I generally agree, but I just love the sandtrooper. But I think it would only work if it's displayed by itself. It wouldn't look nice with Vader, Tarkin, or the Emperor, so it wouldn't be much use to me. I don't really want to get Farm Luke, Ben, or Han because I don't like the sculpts.

This is a conundrum...

HT is coming out with a ROTJ Stormtrooper right?

Edit: I may just have to display it by itself and be done with it haha. I like the Sergeant too. They would look nice together.

Sandy has to go with jawas or as I have him with R5/D4. Or a Gonk. Just something dirty !

Still one of my favourite 1/6 figures. Never get sick of looking at him.

Back