Hot Toys Sandtrooper and Dewback 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I used $100 in points, which brought it down to $600, which felt a bit more comfortable.
I hear ya. Now that I dumped my coupon and points on this, I don't have to try and waste time using them on Anakin if by some miracle I get him in my cart. So that's a bonus as well šŸ˜‚

FINALLY! Iā€™ve been wanting this figure for a long time.
I have no room for a dewback, but damn does that look awesome. So tempting, but I have nowhere to display it.

šŸ˜± thatā€™s a bit steep for a UK bod. May have to wait for a Hong Kong seller nearer the time. Sarge only me thinks

Dumb question
The set with the trooper only states the interchangeable mouth and the deluxe dewback shows the mouth and leg the 2 set has to include the leg right ?
Thanks in advance maybe Iā€™m just missing it

I will most likely get the Deluxe and a Sandie. As long as the combo isn't Deluxe. I prefer to have the extra leg and mouth option. I'll wait until the EU distributor I use bring them for pre-order and then I see what is going on.

This is already up for pre-order on La citƩ des nuages (Belgian shop, my usual go-to).
The trooper alone is 259ā‚¬. With the 10% members discount bringing this to 233ā‚¬ this was the easiest pre-order I've made in a long time! Also one of the cheapest in a long time.

Deluxe dewback with trooper is 759ā‚¬. They also have the deluxe dewback without trooper, so this does not appear to be a Sideshow exclusive.
Yep, my go-to seller as well.

Just pre-ordered the deluxe Dewback and Sergeant set! :rock

Iā€™m so glad that this Dewback is actually happening! Passing on Sideshowā€™s version is one of my great collecting regrets, especially when they were marked down a year after its release.

(In fact, I may still be interested in getting one for that price should the opportunity come up. šŸ˜‰)

What is set of 2? Two dewbacks? Sandtrooper plus dewback (and it's deluxe?)? Two sandtrooper plus two dewbacks? Odd way to list this for sale it seems like

Back