Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if they sell out online one day they'll always flood eBay. Seriously did HT make more FO troopers than anything else they've released?

I cannot wait until this and the emperor are released. The Royal Guard is my most anticipated figure of my pre orders.

Even more so when looking at all that Sequal tat. Gutted I bought a few TFA figures after TLJ broke the trilogy. At least it saves me money heading into 9 too.

Yes! But also Damn!!! Was kinda hoping for a 2019 on this guy and the Emperor. So many OT figures still to come this year: Luke (still waiting on BBTS), Fett (x2), Emperor, Royal Guard (x2), ESB Vader... and I just got a 1/4 Fett. My wallet is screaming bloody murder!

Yes! But also Damn!!! Was kinda hoping for a 2019 on this guy and the Emperor. So many OT figures still to come this year: Luke (still waiting on BBTS), Fett (x2), Emperor, Royal Guard (x2), ESB Vader... and I just got a 1/4 Fett. My wallet is screaming bloody murder!

No kidding! I HAD summer plans.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll second that. YES ! YES !!!!

I'm just hoping it's the deluxe Emperor as well as standard.
I ordered the deluxe, but I assume they are both being released at the same time like Boba.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If we're talking August/September release at Sideshow, it means available in Honk-Kong anytime now. Will have to get a few extra work shifts to fit everything in the budget.

Damn, this is going to hurt haha. I had all this stuff planned for 1st quarter 2019, I thought I had a good break, but I guess I'll have a break later in the year :thud:

Damn, this is going to hurt haha. I had all this stuff planned for 1st quarter 2019, I thought I had a good break, but I guess I'll have a break later in the year :thud:

Same here. This is getting ridiculous! I’m getting concerned that you really can’t plan out your purchases anymore with these HT figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I should secure a second one of these soon. Still only have the one pre-ordered from Sideshow but if it’s coming out soon I don’t want to risk missing out on having a pair.

This guy just sold out on pre-order at Popcultcha. I'm a bit surprised by this considering past figures that hadn't.

Back