Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying... to resist... checkout...

tumblr_n1m07k9t5l1r98lguo1_r2_250.gif

I only ordered one of these. Is that a bad thing?

If you have decided to get 1, better delete this forum acc also. Or else you will to see folks here post picture of how awesome a pair of Royal Guards on display. Then the monster inside you screaming to get another guard with...stupid high price on 2nd market... and that would be the definition of bad. :naughty

I’m voting with my wallet to let Hot Toys know this is the price I want for my figures. So two Royal Guards it is for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I only ordered one of these. Is that a bad thing?

Me too. Cause I typically only have one of each character. My plan was to have Emperor and Vader on one side and guard on the other. Also due to space reasons. However I know 2 would look better. My inner monster has started to scream though :lol

I was in the only one boat until recently after seeing all the pics of how cool two looked. Was planning to wait and see when it actually got released to decide but then popcultcha sold out and so I ordered the second from sideshow, have to pay a little more but I feel like this one is going to go crazy expensive on the secondary market.

This figure will be fantastic in any collection. One of the best design ever especially helmet. Cant wait to see. Yes i ordered only one :(. Also i think on secondary market price will be very high.

I still have to order my set of guards. I’ve been putting it off because of all these early releases and then the Dark Side Anakin etc etc.
They’re def in my must have list.
Now... when’s HT giving us that ROTJ Vader!?!?

Well... $205 a pop, we'll see how they sell. I doubt HT made too many. And many people will buy a set... so they may seem to go fast.

But eBay will tell us all over time.

I PO'ed one, thinking to grab second for a lower price on evilBay. But now i'm worried. Thanks guys :lol

Back