1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this has been discussed yet but what's the over-under that HT releases a Captain Vaughn using Cody's armor? They're pretty much exactly the same armor but with different paint jobs. And we all know how HT loves their variants.
9cd3dc948e9238792efbc8788932ed7b.png

Not sure if this has been discussed yet but what's the over-under that HT releases a Captain Vaughn using Cody's armor? They're pretty much exactly the same armor but with different paint jobs. And we all know how HT loves their variants.View attachment 531504
He’s in that weird limbo between generic trooper and actual character, so I doubt he’ll get made.

At the same time it’s not like we can even say the chances of any other captain or commander either, unfortunately. We just need one more Clone character after Rex and Cody (Bly, Fox, anybody) to confirm that they’re going further with clones, and then that would increase the chances all around.

Last edited:
While the 501st Trooper is a step above in terms of the quality of the body that was used, Cody is still an amazing release and warrants the aftermarket price he's fetching. Once you get him into a pose he has a lot of presence. Will put Rex and Ahsoka next to him, all three being Commanders in the Army of the Republic.

Attachments

• 20210818_194509.jpg
    20210818_194509.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 20210818_194456.jpg
    20210818_194456.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 85
And he'll only go higher as more clones, especially Rex, come out.

The eventual 212th release will also not help aftermarket prices.

Yep. Gonna finish off a killer prequel detolf by the time any Mando figures that I’m buying release. Works out fairly well.

Attachments

• 02CD9803-0565-4181-98BB-7F1944DF551D.jpeg
    02CD9803-0565-4181-98BB-7F1944DF551D.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 108
Great shot as always!

I do wish HT added an extra shoulder antenna and helmet antenna though, just in case. I have to remind myself to remove those when I switch up his poses. Also one of the reasons why I'm afraid to put him in the holding helmet pose, incase the helmet falls and breaks the antenna.

Great shot as always!

I do wish HT added an extra shoulder antenna and helmet antenna though, just in case. I have to remind myself to remove those when I switch up his poses. Also one of the reasons why I'm afraid to put him in the holding helmet pose, incase the helmet falls and breaks the antenna.
Use a little bit of blu tack between his lid and the body armour. I've had my custom Finn standing like this since i made him and the helmet has never fallen off.

I was just reposing Cody and when I bent the elbow, I noticed the stitching was coming undone. I managed to quickly stitch it back up, but has anyone else had a similar issue?

If anyone is still chasing this guy, he is available again on an Australian Etailer site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210919-113136_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210919-113136_Chrome.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 54
Back