Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also don't buy "found in the warehouse".

An experienced marketing team would stash away/hold back stock for future pushes. I call shenanigans! :lecture

Yep, I just got that email. I really wonder how they continue to send this email out when -- if they had any Shoretroopers -- they must have sold out yesterday. They would be lucky after all these years to find one or two boxes at best. So why send out this email again today? Shenanigans is right.

Sideshow obviously found these in advance and planned to drop them as part of Spooktacular. They wouldn’t have just put the email together in a hurry otherwise. Seems like maybe their social media team jumped the gun on announcing the found items.

Can Hot Toys just re-issue this already? There's clearly high demand. If not the exact same on then one or all of the other varients. Maybe next year for the Rogue One 5th anniversary.

Yep, I just got that email. I really wonder how they continue to send this email out when -- if they had any Shoretroopers -- they must have sold out yesterday. They would be lucky after all these years to find one or two boxes at best. So why send out this email again today? Shenanigans is right.

Like I said. Clickbait to get you onto their site. And to generate talk about Sideshow generally. Look at the talk generated even just here. I bet you've all been to the site at least once.

Patience. I'm sure they will appear again sooner or later and HT will do a reissue. Same with K2, I'm waiting for Cassian's show to get him for a reasonable price. No point in paying a fortune for something that has a chance to reappear. My two cents on this matter.

Patience. I'm sure they will appear again sooner or later and HT will do a reissue. Same with K2, I'm waiting for Cassian's show to get him for a reasonable price. No point in paying a fortune for something that has a chance to reappear. My two cents on this matter.

Those Imperial Security droids appeared in Jedi Fallen Order quite frequently and they didn't bother capitalising on that game at all.

Those Imperial Security droids appeared in Jedi Fallen Order quite frequently and they didn't bother capitalising on that game at all.

True. JFO is packed with interesting characters and troopers. Yet HT decided to completely ignore it.

True. JFO is packed with interesting characters and troopers. Yet HT decided to completely ignore it.

Yep plenty of troopers from that game that could have given them some easy income. Strange move. The game was quite successful too.

So hopefully after the newest episode of The Mandalorian we’ll eventually see this Trooper come available again. Seems like something easy for Hot Toys to churn out since they already made it once before and this Trooper goes for high amounts on the secondary market.

So hopefully after the newest episode of The Mandalorian we’ll eventually see this Trooper come available again. Seems like something easy for Hot Toys to churn out since they already made it once before and this Trooper goes for high amounts on the secondary market.

Don’t worry, it’s coming....

This would be a multiple purchase figure for me.

I would want to make the different ranks/versions from "Rogue One".

ST.jpg

Now the mf-ing Death Star trooper needs to be on this show. Almost every other imperial trooper has been represented. Someone call filoni. We need a Death Star trooper.

Back