Hot Toys ROCKY III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think sly would be very pleased everyone talking about his arch nemesis' best grunty dialogue in his thread. so how about some sly flip-out dialogue:

"NUTHIn IS OVERRR, NUTHIN!!"
"WHY?!! I CAN'T FIND YOUR FUDGIN LEGS!!! I CAN'T FINE YO LEZ"
"Talkin' about your prime. What about my prime, Mick? At least you had a prime! I didn't have no prime. I didn't have nithin'! "

Well,because there is nothing funny with the way Sly talk,Arnie is a clown:lol

I'd love to see pictures of the Rocky III figure! Please post pictures in this thread. I have the Hot Toys Rocky IV, and I'd love to get the Rocky III someday. :D

You don't think keeping these guys in the open air does any harm do ya? I don't have a detolf just my ikea shelf and i love it was just wondering if ya think thats fine for the body over time.(seems like the body is made well enough)

You don't think keeping these guys in the open air does any harm do ya? I don't have a detolf just my ikea shelf and i love it was just wondering if ya think thats fine for the body over time.(seems like the body is made well enough)

I think they are fine I also have them on a LACK (Ikea) shelf so i'm in the same boat as you. Not worried though, probably cuz I really don't care. The Rocky line must go on, I need more Hot Toys MOOOOOORE! :lol

Just kidding, this figure was a total shock to see coming, very excited, in about 2 weeks I will have it on display.

Neck looks shorter, but notice now you see a sculpted neck, what have they done on this release. Sculpt is more Stallone, but the overall construction seems a step backward.

Neck looks shorter, but notice now you see a sculpted neck, what have they done on this release. Sculpt is more Stallone, but the overall construction seems a step backward.

No Sean, I thought the same thing, look again, there is a plastic wrapping around the neck and above that there is a discolouration which makes it look like there is an extra part of neck sculpt. Check it again.

No Sean, I thought the same thing, look again, there is a plastic wrapping around the neck and above that there is a discolouration which makes it look like there is an extra part of neck sculpt. Check it again.

Good eye there, you're right.

Funny how they used a Rocky 2 box cover image though :lol

i am so glad they changed the sculpt of the hair .

figure3.jpg

figure4.jpg

Back