Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
robocop585.jpg
Source https://www.entertainmentwise.com/photos/90286/1/PHOTOS-Joel-Kinnaman-Unveiled-To-The-Public-As-RoboCop-On-Set

RoboSuck. :horror

This is why some movies just shouldn't be remade...And if your going to do it at least do the genre some justice don't just crap all over it...DAMN

Though it lacks the bulkyness of the original design, this new one would be fine if it wasn't so lame in colors. A nice mix of silver, white, and black would look great.

How much is that Robo in the window? The one with the mighty big fail...

:lectureThis:exactly:. It just doesn't look "futuristic" and/or unique. I know this may not be the final Robo-suit, but this thing just seems uninspired and that human hand sticking out of the whole boring thing just looks horrible IMO.

Just change the title to "RoblowFlop" throw in some dance routines and voila! Sleeper comedy hit of the year!

Man that suit just plain sucks. Looks so rubbery and the tiny human hand VS the big gloved bulky one on his other side is an addition that someones design creds should be pulled for.

The suit is so uninspired its calling to mind the scenario of what might have been if Predator had used that initial suit before the proper one came in.

I dont mind it. But it looks incredibly generic. And thus i doubt id ever go near the line. I could name 10 different suits that all look very similar. So i think they should of stayed closer to the original design if they wanted to stand out from the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back