Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Thanks guys, glad you like them. They really are astonishing figures. Aside from the colour issue with the clean RoboCop and the hands not holding the guns very well they're definitely worth getting. The likenesses are phenomenal. Why they included a Cobra Assault Canon though is beyond me as it's not really possible to get him to hold it properly. I'm toying with getting the ED-209 but am put off by the potential rubber issues plus he's HUGE!

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Thanks guys, glad you like them. They really are astonishing figures. Aside from the colour issue with the clean RoboCop and the hands not holding the guns very well they're definitely worth getting. The likenesses are phenomenal. Why they included a Cobra Assault Canon though is beyond me as it's not really possible to get him to hold it properly. I'm toying with getting the ED-209 but am put off by the potential rubber issues plus he's HUGE!

No problem, you did a bang-up job! (Drums hands on table à la Clarence Boddicker) :duff

Whether or not it makes perfect sense, I'm glad HT included the Cobra. And if you can get it for a decent price and if you either have or can acquire Mod Podge or Honda Grease, ED seems well worth it.

Well, at that stage in the movie Robo didn't really hold all that much. Apart from the metal scrap mirror, HT really included everything that they could have. Apart from a Boddicker figure, of course...

And instantly applied Modge Podge etc instantly solves the ED rubber problems from what I've heard.

Yeah, I'm watching some rubber treatment stuff on eBay that's already been recommended here by others for ED. I can get it new for a decent price and have the funds available but I also really want a DX-11 Joker 2.0 and am watching eBay for a decent deal on one. I'm itching to get a new figure at the mo. There's so much HT temptation out there especially with all the new Star Wars figures they're releasing. That 1/6 Boba Fett is becoming increasingly hard to resist!

Just got the BD for my birthday and I'm elated - what a flawless figure -
For a die-hard fan of the 1987 original its so gratifying to have this literally looking back at you from the shelf. Its the first figure I have no need to customise in any way at all. Expensive, yes, but what a piece :) :)

Just got the BD for my birthday and I'm elated - what a flawless figure -
For a die-hard fan of the 1987 original its so gratifying to have this literally looking back at you from the shelf. Its the first figure I have no need to customise in any way at all. Expensive, yes, but what a piece :) :)

Congrats :hi5:, one of HT's best figs to date imo.

DSCF3827_zpsrm6f9uy1.jpg

Man I gotta pick this set up. When will ss discount the 2 pack?

I'm gonna pick this up and the reg robo hopefully at spook.

I got the emai last now that mine has arrived in store. Picking it up this afternoon.
I remember thinking how good the last version of Robocop looked coming straight out of the box. Hoping that this afternoon will be as good an opening experience.
I've set up an area for these guys along with the original and I'm getting a lil excited, with 2 hours till the store opens .

Fast forward a couple of hours.
This set is amazing. The faces are brilliantly done. And to think, I totally forgot I'd ordered it.
Here's an iPhone snap as I've set them up just now.

3CBAE66F-004F-4D6B-8A7D-4CE107009782.jpg

Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Amazon has the set for $356 shipped from a Japan seller, that sounds like a great deal probably as good as spooktacular. I might jump on that.

Last edited:

I had guessed this set might drop in price and decided to hold out for a deal. Definitely want to pick this up by the end of this year/beginning of next, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say this is some of Hot Toys' best work ever...

Definitely a must-have set. It'd be a nice bonus if you can get a deal on it during Spook.

Awesome photos there Seeker👍

Finally pulled the plug and bought them today. Will be delivered tomorrow. Paid ¥28,289 ($235.23) with free shipping for the set brand new here in Japan. Can't beat that price.

Yeah, I've been watching the price on amazon japan....the single Robo got as low as 19,000 but I just can't pull the trigger....still too much money and I don't have the space for 12 inch figures. But it's SOOOO awesome looking.

Yeah, I've been watching the price on amazon japan....the single Robo got as low as 19,000 but I just can't pull the trigger....still too much money and I don't have the space for 12 inch figures. But it's SOOOO awesome looking.

That's an incredible deal...

Amazon has the set for $356 shipped from a Japan seller, that sounds like a great deal probably as good as spooktacular. I might jump on that.

ORDERED! Thanks for the heads up!! I've been waiting for a good deal :)

Back