Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Ebay^, when it becomes more plentiful. Or, you could buy the set keep Murphy and sell the rest. I would wait for awhile though personally as all Robo figures have been able to be had cheaper than retail.

(much cheaper in fact)

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Yeah, it's a lot of extra money to spend for a full body, another MMS202 head/neck/neck cover and it not looking quite right in the end, I've found it off-putting. I might just leave it at what I have right now.
and i liked a full-armor full-bd vision a lot. a little black dust on the helmet and white dust on black parts is the only thing left, and as i intend to put him in every appearance, this one was a lot more important than a semi-bd variant )
though i should vahe really got a full robo figure instead of a body.

by the way
if anybody occasionally didn't notice
stock figure's abdomen area is locked in one position
stretch it until a click and get free movement/bending and some millimeters to robo's height.

Ebay^, when it becomes more plentiful. Or, you could buy the set keep Murphy and sell the rest. I would wait for awhile though personally as all Robo figures have been able to be had cheaper than retail.

(much cheaper in fact)

Patience,you say? :)

I don't know if this has been discussed yet folks, but have there been any significant issues so far regarding the rubber elbow & knee joints on these things?

some people had torn elbows on clean robo by simply leaving arms in elbow-bent pose.

some people had torn elbows on clean robo by simply leaving arms in elbow-bent pose.

P. I only know one case in this forum, I dont think it is a general problem with Robo.

Anyway, I try not to pose mine for a long time in an extreme position, and I´ll try to check it regularly for damage.

Is this the same rubber used on ED-209?

it doesn't feel sticky and look gloss like on ED.
i still wonder what the hell is with their rubber. plenty of rubber details all over anybody's place in tech or home equipment. rubber alien is just fine. but these....
i don't even know what my EDs look today. one is unpacked and another lies in the corner wrapped back into its plastic bag due to no time to deal with his rubber now. i don't unpack my robocops due to same reason - too afraid to see them deteriorating.

Wow, really? I'm glad I got mine is an almost museum pose. I either have him in that, or a straight armed pointing of the auto 9.

My clean Robo has had his elbows in a bending pose since I displayed him and so far so good.

Love that pic and idea shells, 10/10 my friend. :clap

Thanks Mr P. & Sid. :)

I'm so far behind right now with my want list, but ehh.. such is life. I've decided though, that instead of just the RoboMurphy as initially planned, I'd like the two figure set now - the Alex Murphy / Weller sculpt is pretty darn awesome, & not something I should pass up I feel.

Of course, my feelings may change depending on what's coming down the pipeline & what I have to jump on first, but yeah. The two fig set is really one of those 'wow' sets.

This thing drop a couple hundred in price yet or what?

Wow, really? I'm glad I got mine is an almost museum pose. I either have him in that, or a straight armed pointing of the auto 9.

Yeah neutral poses or arms down or straight are the way to go with figures with rubber in them just to be sage. I know that's what i'll be doing with the commando figure also. Its a shame really because battle damaged robo is known for his iconic auto 9 up in the air bent arm calling out boddicker pose.

Yeah neutral poses or arms down or straight are the way to go with figures with rubber in them just to be sage. I know that's what i'll be doing with the commando figure also. Its a shame really because battle damaged robo is known for his iconic auto 9 up in the air bent arm calling out boddicker pose.

I'm scared to death of getting that Matrix figure. It's going to suck leaving him in a boring ass pose.

So have the warehouse notices gone out from SS yet? Not that I can afford this any time soon with the rash of figures hitting all at once.

Can someone explain how/why the DX13 was released/shipped from SS the same time it was released in Asia? I just trying to recall!

Has any one received there set from sideshow yet?

I got the processing email for the 4th of June and it's been saying shipping soon ever since

Back