Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I would love to get an extra Murphy for the death scene custom too.......

Holy **** that would be so gruesome and so EPIC! I wonder if theyd include it as an Exclusive with Boddicker Lol "EX Alex Murphy body" *only for select regions

giphy.gif

JEDSTER said:
But then again HT hasn't done anything gruesome ever.

giphy.gif

Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I'm thinking BD Robo should be cheaper than standard by at least $50, but it probably won't be.

>No die cast (still feel HT had more in mind when they announced it.)
>No voice? (where are the specs?)

Will be around 450 USD according to Budget Stark on FB.
Release is supposed to be around this time 2015.

Typically SSC has about a 10-15% mark-up from the Hong Kong pricing. So $500 seems about spot on with what others have predicted.

Diecastless, soundless, helmetless, interchangeable-parts-less...
Should be no bigger than $230.

Wow, this is a great surprise. Murphy looks great. Congrats to all those getting this set!

Anyone have the high-resolution pics yet?

That's not a bad price, not sure if that guy is a reliable source or not but if he is I wonder if that's the Asian release price as compared to the mark up we pay for this being an import...

:panic::panic: Don't get me started :panic::panic:

He supposedly called secret base and asked.

would love an ann lewis/ clarence bodicker combo pack as well

That would round out my Robo collection just right. Don't think I would need anything past those two.

Man, HT have really caught the combo pack bug, lately, haven't they?

-TDK Armory (three variations)
-Stealth suit Captain America & Steve Rogers
-Rocket & Groot
-Han and Chewie
-BD Robo and Murphy
-Gordon and Blake (unannounced)

I wonder what's next.:lol

Adam West Bruce Wayne and Ceasar Romero Joker
Ceasar Romero Joker and Yvonne Craig Batgirl
Yvonne Craig Batgirl and any '66 Catwoman
...where you see where I'm going with this...

Impressive set, not doubt. Is this the first Murphy figure ever made? I can't think of any Murphy figures or statues. Definitely a must have set for Robocop fans.

I think this is the first Murphy made...that alone calls for it's immediate PO!

I'm thinking BD Robo should be cheaper than standard by at least $50, but it probably won't be.

>No die cast (still feel HT had more in mind when they announced it.)
>No voice? (where are the specs?)

You are aware that the diecast used to make toys is really cheap metal alloy, don't you? Like the cheapest you can get.

No voice gimmick, no care....

Diecastless, soundless, helmetless, interchangeable-parts-less...
Should be no bigger than $230.

So don't buy it. Starting to get sick of all the whingers telling everyone with every new release just how much they feel a figure should cost.

HT, you mother****ers you!!!!
My wallet just filed for divorce.

Surprised at this announcement. Not sure if I really want it or not but if the price is right I may consider it. I still need to decide if I want the regular version of the figure though. To me I wouldn't want the battle damaged version if I didn't have the regular in the case of Robocop.

You are aware that the diecast used to make toys is really cheap metal alloy, don't you? Like the cheapest you can get.

No voice gimmick, no care....

So don't buy it. Starting to get sick of all the whingers telling everyone with every new release just how much they feel a figure should cost.

Yup. 100% aware infact. HT doesn't see it that way though.

Also, how's about you chill out. Nobody "whinging" here, just speculating.

Ill be getting these figures when they are released. Have always been hoping for a clean murphy figure and now we got it I'm a happy man.

Weller's skin tone has more blue in it than what these photos show.
What a let down.

CHRIST am I dreaming?! My biggest want from the line was a police officer version Murphy but NEVER thought HT would do it. Stunned.

CHRIST am I dreaming?! My biggest want from the line was a police officer version Murphy but NEVER thought HT would do it. Stunned.

Yes that was totally unexpected and you would think it bodes well for this guy.

T1-kylereese-promo-3.jpg
:pray:

Yes that was totally unexpected and you would think it bodes well for this guy.

View attachment 138559
:pray:

I literally just ran downstairs to show this to my Dad as I knew he would both love it and be blown away by it and the second thing I said was: 'now makes me more confident for 84' Reese'.

If HT can chuck a curveball and do a figure that is NOT just the main robot/android from a series then hopeful Reese will also get done. :rock

Back