Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Oh man, how great of a set!!! Never expected to get a Murphy... I think I'm gonna need a bigger shelf :lecture

No shotgun'd hand, no care.

Well, if you aren't using the stump from your DX Luke...

Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

The prototype of the new battle damaged version Robocop Collectible Figure captured many fans’ attention when it was shown in toy fairs earlier this year as it is the first ever official 1/6th scale collectible figure which features a remarkable likeness of Peter Weller! The cyborg officer has been very popular with fans, but we can’t forget about the man who was brutally “murdered” to become RoboCop. We are delighted to present a special collectible figures set which includes the highly-anticipated 1/6th scale collectible figures of the battle damaged version of RoboCop and Alex Murphy in police uniform!
The movie-accurate RoboCop (Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Peter Weller as the battle damaged RoboCop. It features a new sculpted head sculpt with mechanical details, specially painted battle damaged armor, working thigh gun holster, detailed weapons and accessories.
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Peter Weller as Alex Murphy in his police uniform in the film featuring a newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed costume, weapons, and accessories.
Don’t miss the chance to pre-order the Collectible Figures Set if you are a RoboCop fan!

1016543_10152354613862344_9120573776532767611_n.jpg

A nice "Alpha and Omega of Alex Murphy" pairing.

Well thats certainly an unexpected surprise! I hope that the T1000 gets this sort of updated treatment.

I am not sure if I would go for the murphy figure or not. I think it depends upon the full cost of the set and what accessories you get it you buy the full set.

Honestly I never thought we'd see this.

I'm getting cautiously optimistic for a Clarence ...

Dare we dream?

So far there only showing one stand.
The issue I have with Murphy is it looks too similar to the T-1000 look. I think I would be happy to own Alex in NECA scale for $25 but not willing to drop $200 plus.

Murphy figure is a nice surprise. I'm excited.

Best Hot Toys release ever. Period! This is a must have. If I have to, I'll sell half my collection to buy this. Hell, I still need to get the first release!

This is something I was hoping for but never really expected to happen, I was hoping they would make a Murphy figure as a stand alone figure but figured they would likely not make it. This is great, very happy to see this being made, but as a set its going to be a lot of money all at once, likely costing 500+ easy:panic:

It will be an awesome set to open, I can see it now......

1338.gif

This is something I was hoping for but never really expected to happen, I was hoping they would make a Murphy figure as a stand alone figure but figured they would likely not make it. This is great, very happy to see this being made, but as a set its going to be a lot of money all at once, likely costing 500+ easy:panic:

It will be an awesome set to open, I can see it now......

1338.gif

Maybe they'll do like Cap from TWS? Maybe we can buy Murphy separately?

Maybe they'll do like Cap from TWS? Maybe we can buy Murphy separately?

Well if they follow that set-up, you would be able to buy BD Robocop or get the set with murphy, not get murphy on his own. I'm in for the set if that's the case, don't want to miss likely our only chance at getting a officer Murphy of this quality, no high-end company has ever done it before and I can't think of a time it was ever done come to think of it.

Well if they follow that set-up, you would be able to buy BD Robocop or get the set with murphy, not get murphy on his own. I'm in for the set if that's the case, don't want to miss likely our only chance at getting a officer Murphy of this quality, no high-end company has ever done it before and I can't think of a time it was ever done come to think of it.

I was hoping they might switch it up.:lol

Man, HT have really caught the combo pack bug, lately, haven't they?

-TDK Armory (three variations)
-Stealth suit Captain America & Steve Rogers
-Rocket & Groot
-Han and Chewie
-BD Robo and Murphy
-Gordon and Blake (unannounced)

I wonder what's next.:lol

HOLY ****

bought!!!!!!

Man, HT have really caught the combo pack bug, lately, haven't they?

-TDK Armory (three variations)
-Stealth suit Captain America & Steve Rogers
-Rocket & Groot
-Han and Chewie
-BD Robo and Murphy
-Gordon and Blake (unannounced)

I wonder what's next.:lol

Tonto & ? (What else does HT's want to clear out??)

Wtf this is mine. Getting both. Canceling Marty for this. I'll put Murphy in my Delorean!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The man above is answering my prayer !
This is sooooo good.

I would love to get an extra Murphy for the death scene custom too.......

Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne..........

would love an ann lewis/ clarence bodicker combo pack as well

Back