Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

There is nothing wrong with yours.
Just press lower neck part and tilt it forward.

PRED5100_Predarnold2015.jpg

PRED5101_Predarnold2015.jpg

PRED5102_Predarnold2015.jpg

PRED5103_Predarnold2015.jpg

Thanks so much for those pics! At least it looks like the head sculpt can be pushed down a bit further at the front. I'll give it a shot tonight, although I wont try and force it.....

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Thanks so much for those pics! At least it looks like the head sculpt can be pushed down a bit further at the front. I'll give it a shot tonight, although I wont try and force it.....

All that'll happen is it will pop off the ball joint, then you just pop it back on.

You see Murphy inside?
dc24ae0425da039c6e634fed5fff4c29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They really nailed the skin being covered over mechanical bits look. Looks amazing.

Brilliant set.

Attachments

• DSC_3318.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 363
  • DSC_3313.jpg
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 369
  • DSC_3316.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 371
  • DSC_3312.jpg
    DSC_3312.jpg
    715.5 KB · Views: 357

Great figure, picked up the BD Robocop here in Canada. With the crappy exchange rate it and our high taxes it was quite expensive :(

Great figure, picked up the BD Robocop here in Canada. With the crappy exchange rate it and our high taxes it was quite expensive :(

What was it around $390 CAN? It's a fantastic figure but the price does not equal the product. I love him and there is no way I can win a argument but I don't see $400 in this figure. And this figure IMO is up there with "the best of the best"!

What was it around $390 CAN? It's a fantastic figure but the price does not equal the product. I love him and there is no way I can win a argument but I don't see $400 in this figure. And this figure IMO is up there with "the best of the best"!

Around $430 CDN including all the taxes. Our tax rate is around 15% here. I agree, it's definately over priced for what it is.

Around $430 CDN including all the taxes. Our tax rate is around 15% here. I agree, it's definately over priced for what it is.

WOW!! (in BC?) Yeah with these prices it make its very hard for us collectors. Future “NEED TO HAVE” figures for my cabinet are Chewbacca and Batman Returns. After that, I cant even entertain the idea of buying “Nice to have” figures. For example $219US Sandtrooper will be around $280 CAN. Sorry but not worth $300. Same goes for every other SW figure, reveal as much as you want, I’m sorry I just cant.

BD Robocop “HAD” to be in my collection. And if I use DX13 as a example when it was first release I did have issues with the price point but after these few years I am very happy that it is in my collection.

Here's my look at the recent Hot Toys Battle Damaged Robocop and Alex Murphy two figure set! Bloody awesome headsculpts, paint application, and accessories! Doesnt get much better than this! Hope you can check it out :)

BD Robocop is a beautiful figure which makes it the best candidate to say no matter what figure you buy your never ever going to get "your bang for your buck"!!!
Not sure if others feel this way.

Here are some quick images using the regular head (both helmets and all four mouth pieces I bought last December) enjoy.

Oh man, he looks GREAT with the BD helmeted head!!! Did you use the full neck assembly and head from the mechanical chair version?

Oh man, he looks GREAT with the BD helmeted head!!! Did you use the full neck assembly and head from the mechanical chair version?
Last December I decided that I would pass of regular Robo and only go with the BD. So I purchased the head, both helmets and four face plate set off ebay so that I had the option to switch heads if desired. I don't have the collar but it's still looks fine

Great pics all! Can't wait to get my BD Robo - should be here Friday!

WOW!! (in BC?) Yeah with these prices it make its very hard for us collectors. Future “NEED TO HAVE” figures for my cabinet are Chewbacca and Batman Returns. After that, I cant even entertain the idea of buying “Nice to have” figures. For example $219US Sandtrooper will be around $280 CAN. Sorry but not worth $300. Same goes for every other SW figure, reveal as much as you want, I’m sorry I just cant.

BD Robocop “HAD” to be in my collection. And if I use DX13 as a example when it was first release I did have issues with the price point but after these few years I am very happy that it is in my collection.

Yep in BC, it's crazy here. Don't get me started on the price of gas here either. I may have to revert to buying from the states and picking them up in the states just to try and save on tax.

Finally got my shipping notice--will be here Thursday :yess:

Awesome, Zod! :duff

I'm so glad it turned out perfect.

I feel like I've been waiting for this set forever. You never really know how these figures are going to turn out until you see in-hand pics so after seeing how great they turned out I've been chomping at the bit to get it.

I need to check out the leg holster, I never tried it. There's really no QC issues to look out for as far as I know. I really hope this isn't the end of the line. Boddicker would be nice, but Robocop 2 is more likely.

Back