Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . I forgot to get back on here and tell you guys the Terminator appendage was not real. It was his thumb that had broken off. . . . . . . . . :monkey3

lol. well I did get the one I posted here, so there is still hope :)

Just received my 1/4 resin skulls from Monsters in Motion. They are actually of a pretty good quality, just need a little sanding, putty, black & grey paint.

so this finally came in from sideshow today, i thought it was never going to arrive but holy ****, this thing is on another level, didnt expect it to have the weight it has, i was nervous to remove it from the foam for the fear of something fragile snapping but im truly blown away, that chrome plated paint is simply fantastic. congrats to everyone who own this masterpiece.

Congrats man!

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the black foam packaging. Secures the figures nicely for shipping but makes them difficult to to remove & put back in again.

Seriously I have to go BACK pages to see pics?

If I had this I would be photographing it spread eagle left and right...

I wanna see some macro's

Anybody have a hard time getting the black batter cover off? I took the screw out but just cannot remove the black plastic. I feel like if I try any harder I'll break it. I wanted to take the batteries out so they don't corrode over time.

Anybody have a hard time getting the black batter cover off? I took the screw out but just cannot remove the black plastic. I feel like if I try any harder I'll break it. I wanted to take the batteries out so they don't corrode over time.

Never tried myself, when I got it I pulled out the tab and did a review and after I put the tab back in so if you still have the tab that seperates the batteries I'd say just put that back in, just easier that way.

Back