Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally picked up the Legend Studio Master Light House for 1/4 and fits quite well

cbyo.jpg

:panic::panic::yess: Thank god he fits. Quick question Geil how much headroom is left? im curious to see if EB bats may fit hes 53cm from base to tip of ears. I don't think he would but.

I'm really liking the light house , but i don't think you can get alot of poses with the phased plasma rifle in da 40 watt range in there.

I think the case is perfect for a hero Batman pose.

Here's my pose and i love it.

wp9w.jpg

srjd.jpg

Awesome terminator display:clap:clap:clap

That's the one issue with single figure display cases, the limitation of posing, I got about 10 figures displayed in those type of cases and there all just standing neutral poses.

Awesome terminator display:clap:clap:clap

That's the one issue with single figure display cases, the limitation of posing, I got about 10 figures displayed in those type of cases and there all just standing neutral poses.

Thanks Broham :1-1::hi5:

Yeah standard arms by the side , i've been there man.

Based on the specs you got exactly 53 clearance on the inside. The Endo head has maybe 4-5cm clearance with the base.
But yeah I barely managed to get the plasma in the way it was posed. I may actually end up putting my TDK/R armouries in these but just can't decide what to do w all these and the '89 batmobile coming soon kicking out maybe a dz figures from its reserved parking spot

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Based on the specs you got exactly 53 clearance on the inside. The Endo head has maybe 4-5cm clearance with the base.
But yeah I barely managed to get the plasma in the way it was posed. I may actually end up putting my TDK/R armouries in these but just can't decide what to do w all these and the '89 batmobile coming soon kicking out maybe a dz figures from its reserved parking spot

I hear ya man , always move the new kid on the block to the forefront , that's what i do :exactly:

You make some pretty sick acrylic cases yourself , why did you buy this one , when you coulda made it yourself?

I'm really liking the light house , but i don't think you can get alot of poses with the phased plasma rifle in da 40 watt range in there.

I think the case is perfect for a hero Batman pose.

Here's my pose and i love it.

wp9w.jpg

srjd.jpg

I always loved your lineup. Great lighting too.

I hear ya man , always move the new kid on the block to the forefront , that's what i do :exactly:

You make some pretty sick acrylic cases yourself , why did you buy this one , when you coulda made it yourself?

I could have made a cheap "cover" or something fancy but I simply have no time to do any cases anymore and for $100 this is a great case w lighting. If I ever find time I rather work on finishing my big display case. Besides if I ever have time again and make something even more custom I can just sell these easily. :p

and here is a slightly better picture but best I can do w/o whipping out the tripod
6jwd.jpg

Last edited:
Great shots there, your Endo has the perfect teeth! Mine has a small gap unfortunately.

I just bought the Terminator Endoskeleton HT Quarter scale. The

packaging and product look great except for one thing. The figure

seems to have "pits" all over it. I wasn't sure if this is suppose to

be battle damaged? It seems like all the pits have like rust spots in

them or around them. I looked on line at pictures & videos but I

cant see the detail well enough to tell if they are all made that

way or if I just got a damaged one. Any help from you would be

great. Thanks.

I just bought the Terminator Endoskeleton HT Quarter scale. The

packaging and product look great except for one thing. The figure

seems to have "pits" all over it. I wasn't sure if this is suppose to

be battle damaged? It seems like all the pits have like rust spots in