Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hot toys predators are midgets, their terminator is midget. why blame enterbay? they do the scale right, not "notorious for making larger scale".

There 1/6 figures are usually overly tall, to tall for 1/6 scale, however there 1/4 scale figures do seem to be correctly scaled as they match up well with pf's.

There 1/6 figures are usually overly tall, to tall for 1/6 scale, however there 1/4 scale figures do seem to be correctly scaled as they match up well with pf's.
???
1/6 human bodies of HT are equal to 1/6 human bodies of other brands. at least the old ones.

:exactly: That body you hooked me up with (RM Matt Damon) is very tall , that's why i used it for my Trinity from Dexter (John Lithgow)

Yes sir, and I have heard to complaint often here on the freaks how there to tall and don't display well with other 1:6 figures.

That's not to say they got 1:4 scale wrong cause that's not likely the case as enterbays 1:4 stuff seems to match up well with sideshows PF line. Not really sure ether way, but I don't plan to get to deep into 1:4 scale collecting anyway, If hot toys makes the 1:4 t-800 police shootout I'll bite but not really interested in much else in that scale.

I'm talking about enterbays 1/6 figures, there usually over sized.
oh!
i never saw them so didn't know that. so all your post was about them, now i see )
Everyone's afraid to make Predators to proper scale it seems. NECAs ones are too small aswell.
and that's so sad. they should be giants but you need to put them with female characters to have at least some difference that counts.
while their alien 1 is in perfect scale with palisades alien 2 (i specially measured different body parts), and palisades alien 2 looks good versus a human.

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums...atue/aliens_palisades-hottoys_03.jpg~original

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums...lien Warrior Statue/humansize_02.jpg~original

Last edited:
Nice. It's worth it to go the extra mile and get a replacement, especially after the cost of this thing.

It's truly an impressive figure. HERE are a ton of photos.

I've got a Hot Toys QS002 Endo SPECIAL EDITION (w/ extra plasma rifle) NIB for $430 delivered in continental USA. That's the lowest I've seen one listed anywhere - PM me if interested!

Finally picked up the Legend Studio Master Light House for 1/4 and fits quite well

cbyo.jpg

What? I thought someone posted info that stated Sideshow was expecting a second shipment.

There was no second shipment, but rather, a split shipment, when these things first arrived, so the first batch went to those who pre-ordered earlier, and the 2nd batch goes to the remaining orders. This happens with a lot of figures. The 2nd batch is due to arrive this week, but if you haven't got one ordered then you won't be able to get in on this batch.

Yeah for the price being a bit more than a detolf beat value is still with that but this is for some key pieces that I eventually want to have where no detolf can go ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Back