Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, did anybody end up with a damaged box? I just got my figure today and the box is slightly dented near one of the top corners and is slightly crushed on a corner. Weird thing is the shipper looks fine. Don't think I'm gonna bust Sideshow's b@ll's on this one, as they're probably sick of my requests for product returns/exchanges lol, plus I'm not too bothered by it. I'm just glad the figure is ok.

So, is this figure now sold out in the US?

Wow I didn't know you guys in Europe were still waiting for yours! Thought everybody pretty much had these now. Don't worry guys, it is worth the wait ;)

I'm still waiting for mine, and the bad thing is I want to take some new shots of my entire collection, and cannot do it until the Endo arrives, since it has its own spot next to the 1:1 HCG Endoarm, which now is empty and looks like crap. :(

By the way, did anybody end up with a damaged box? I just got my figure today and the box is slightly dented near one of the top corners and is slightly crushed on a corner. Weird thing is the shipper looks fine. Don't think I'm gonna bust Sideshow's b@ll's on this one, as they're probably sick of my requests for product returns/exchanges lol, plus I'm not too bothered by it. I'm just glad the figure is ok.

My box is not pristine. At last check one corner was bit a crumpled and it arrived like that. Still displayable enough, I'm using it as a pedestal stand for a 1:6 dio.

gz08.jpg

b6v5.jpg

Finally, after months of consideration I decided to pull the trigger on this one. And It's awesome!!! Looks fantastic standing beside Enterbay's 1/4 BD.

20130718_164920.jpg

20130718_164939.jpg

20130718_164908.jpg

:yess:
Hope you guys get yours real soon. It's worth the wait for sure.

Damn, thought my endo was free from defects, until I just found this:

dc5u.jpg

Just don't have any luck with Hot Toys. Every figure I've bought so far has had QC issues. So annoyed. Probably won't be able to get a replacement from Sideshow either.

OH snap! $400 big ones and they still issues with QC, wish it was real chrome metal!

Damn buddy , sorry to see that paint damage . I hope you can get another

Thanks bro. I can get another one locally, but gotta go through the pain in the a$$ process of returning this one to Sideshow and getting a refund, if they don't have any replacements.

OH snap! $400 big ones and they still issues with QC, wish it was real chrome metal!

Same man. Seeing this actually has me concerned what might happen down the track. Will the chrome peel? Sure hope not! Wish the entire thing was chrome metal.

Never tried myself, when I got it I pulled out the tab and did a review and after I put the tab back in so if you still have the tab that seperates the batteries I'd say just put that back in, just easier that way.

Yeah I just said F it, and put clear plastic tab back. I didn't wanna break anything. Not 100% sure if I'm keeping this thing anyway.

Interesting.

The chrome paint is not sticking to the plastic.

That's no problem. Go to a hobby shop with Model paint, get chrome spray paint... 23 bucks a bottle. They might have to order it in but I've used it to paint bumpers on toy cars....

problem solved...

Hope EB takes note of this issue. I don't have much faith in them since their figures are much more loaded with QC issues than HT's, but it's a nice thought. Holding out for their attempt at the Endo because I want something that's in-scale with the BD T-800 so I can display them together.

Back