Hot Toys Prince of Persia Prince Dastan figure specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish this movie was better because I think the figure looks fantastic. The likeness doesn't look 100% there in pics but even so...a cool fig is a cool fig.

I don't care too much for the "likeness", but the outfit(s) and gear are ace! Wish I could afford him, sigh.

so I just noticed that my LCS has this guy in which means SS has shipped him out...so anyone else get this b/c there's a wait list on SS for it? meaning that there had to be quite a few out there right?

I little trick for people that are bothered by the hair... I glued the front most parts back so that the hair has more of a "winged" look, kind like he is in motion. I'll take a pic tonight since I can’t explain it very well... The hair didn't bother me THAT much to begin with, but I think it looks much, much better like this.....

Here's what I'm talking about... maybe not for everyone, but I like how it turned out...

Dastan009.jpg

Dastan010.jpg

Dastan011.jpg

Wow, great mod saintsyn, that is a HUGE improvement imo. Even brings out some more of the likeness. :rock

I just got mine from a fellow board member. The costuming is very detailed and complex. You can tell a lot of thought went into the making of this figure. Here are some pics I took straight out of the box:

Back