Hot Toys Prince of Persia Prince Dastan figure specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one am happy I PO this product, The figure is amazing if you don't give too much heed to the sculpt, and for being the only figure that is poseable and easy purchase for me.

IMG_7842-horz.jpg

I actually see a bit more of the likeness from this angle, (and no I'm not being sarcastic)

I bring good news!!! Prince Dastan arrived in my store today and the likeness in hand is actually very good. It's not 100% but I will give it a solid 90.

Another nice touch is the boots are the soft variety, not hard like the comedian or wolverine.

I can't take any pics but those who are on the fence about this should jump on it.

It's gonna take some seriously good in hand pics for me to want shell out for this.

There's still Falconer, Royce and IM Mark 6 to pay for yet and I just cannot imagine this one, especially now we see that head, I just cannot see me getting this. Which is a pity as again, everything else about this figure is kicking!!

I think i need a pair of glassess, because the head looks very very good and definitely resemblences jack.

We need more pics with different looks / clothing etc. The shoulder down the figure is amazing the shoulder's up pretty average thus far.

I think i need a pair of glassess, because the head looks very very good and definitely resemblences jack.

Dont know who this jack is, but it definetly resembles jake....lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

yea I definitely see Jake in the pics with the really bright white light, but those others with all the shadows make him look so bad, even I was considering if I really wanted the fig. thank goodness someone posted better lit pics

Yeah, not sure why the photographer chose to let the head rest that way when taking the photo--I don't think it really sits like that on the neck unless you let it.

Yeah, not sure why the photographer chose to let the head rest that way when taking the photo--I don't think it really sits like that on the neck unless you let it.

yea that's what I started to think as well. Straight out of the box, no figure looks as great as it could IMO. But, once you mess with it a bit and put it in a satisfying pose, then you get what you paid for

i got it already. trust me..he is good in hand..i can see jack G likeness there but not HT best sculpt..will try to post pictures when im free..now very busy..

Back