Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah the P2 Elder's head is still the best pred sculpt they've done. sure would be nice if tankman could sculpt these so we don't end up with more Tsang manga preds.

yeah the P2 Elder's head is still the best pred sculpt they've done. sure would be nice if tankman could sculpt these so we don't end up with more Tsang manga preds.

I dont see why HTs dont just kidnap Tankman or something and force him to sculpt Predators for them.:dunno

Having read Hot Toys facebook page again it looks like we are getting a 1/6 P2 first. What do you do, get him or wait for the 1/4...

Not sure. I wish they'd tell us a little more about which Predators they're making. If P2 is coming out both in 1/6 and 1/4, those who'd instantly spring for the 1/6 P2 (like us, for instance) might feel bummed when they make his 1/4 annoucement. It's like, even though the 1/6 version is still a huge update, what could've been will forever seem more appealing. Sigh, psychology... :(

That's the thing, if there's a chance to get a new P2 or Wolf in any scale, there's no way I could miss out on them. This way we'll end up buying both scale series.

Yeah, it's nice that we getting more figures and all but I wish for every new announcement Hot Toys would release one of their previously announced figures. It's almost as if they are just throwing stuff at us so we don't think about buying from anyone else. Show us the freaking toys and put them for pre-order already.

Not sure. I wish they'd tell us a little more about which Predators they're making. If P2 is coming out both in 1/6 and 1/4, those who'd instantly spring for the 1/6 P2 (like us, for instance) might feel bummed when they make his 1/4 annoucement. It's like, even though the 1/6 version is still a huge update, what could've been will forever seem more appealing. Sigh, psychology... :(

I'd rather have P2 and Wolf in 1/4 but the not knowing what's going to be made in what scale is the problem. Missing out is too.

Since Ive already got a P1 and P2 Ill be after Elder and Scar for sure... Wolf if I have the extra money... I dont know these are going to hit next year but there a plenty of other movies out next year that have figures being made that I want too... Once again I must pick and choose with the up most care!!!

i suggest we all go to hot toys facebook page and demand that they make a true to scale figure if they are going to do this!!!!!!!

i suggest we all go to hot toys facebook page and demand that they make a true to scale figure if they are going to do this!!!!!!!

I bet they wont be true to scale. I dont think HTs have made even one Predator that is true 1/6 scale yet. They seem to like keeping them all midgets to fit in with their earlier Predators.
I think they should really start from scratch with these guys and get the scale right for once.

Back