Hot Toys Power of the Darkside exhibit..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you see what I see? I spot 2 interesting figures
RDT_20240427_1802133993880121501099722.png

Last edited:
Do you see what I see? I spot 2 interesting figures
View attachment 700015
Dark Luke apparently was not approved by Lucasfilm but that was past tense so maybe something changed that they have not announced yet, shadow trooper next to ROTJ stormie could be a soon to be announced re-issue with the red backdrop, gold clone could be a summer exclusive maybe while the Republic Commando seems to be based on Bad Batch look and maybe will be a regular release.

Darth Wormie
Each Sith Lord seems to have been named for their first act as a Sith Lord. Vader’s first task was to “invade” the Jedi Temple. Darth Sidious was named to “insidiously” take down the Jedi from inside the Republic. Darth Tyrannus was a “tyrant” throughout the galaxy as the leader of the separatists. So it stands to reason that Luke’s Sith Lord name would follow suit as his first act as a sith.

Darth Womprat!

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1714213397.mov
    11.3 MB
The umbra ARC trooper comes with two black pauldrons, I'm sure they're plenty and cheap by now on toyanxiety since it's a clone release and people buy a lot of those mass produced molds to army build.

Oh wait

Last edited:
I would like that Luke in my collection. I would very much like Hot Toys to do more EU variants. I think moving forward my collection will be mostly OT, Clone Wars and a little PT but would be happy to go for some EU also. I am going to purge all Disney era figures! There were never many in my collection anyhow.

With as much screen time the commandos have gotten in BB, I wouldn’t be surprised to see HT do one (which obviously opens the door for some variants).

Back