Hot Toys Power of the Darkside exhibit..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a dark starkiller from force unleashed??
Wow totally missed Revan too
Revan looks like a figure I can’t tell if starkiller is or not

Revan does look like a figure, the way the hood seems to sit too high. I'm not sure Starkiller is an actual figure yet, but I'd assume so. The rest of them are.

I think there might be a new headsculpt on Maul, so maybe a new version for the 25th Phantom Menace anniversary.

I wonder if they finally announce the other inquisitors. They've been showing them for a good while now in promos and cons.

Gideon has absolutely no reason to be on this poster. Baylan and Shin would be a better fit.

Based on the teaser, only new ones appear to be Revan and Starkiller, correct?

Selfishly, I wouldn’t mind a TPM Maul 2.0 with better sculpts, paint apps and real leather belts as well as a Dooku 2.0 with his TCW cloak. But I know new characters are preferable, which is totally understandable

It's REVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F* YESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@

My wallet is ready!!! Gonna get Starkiller too!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

Last edited:
IF HT does Starkiller, I hope some other Force Unleashed characters happen (from both versions of the game). Proper battle damaged Vader, Rahm Kota, Maris Brood, Shaak Ti in her tribal outfit, Imperial Navy Commando and officer, Triton Squad phase 3 trooper and officer, Kashyyyk Stormtrooper, Imperial Shadow Guard, Imperial Senate Sentinel, Riot Control trooper, EVO Stormtrooper, Jump trooper, alt version phase 3 Jump trooper, blue Stormtrooper Commander, Juno Eclipse, Terror Trooper, Purge Trooper, Imperial heavy trooper etc etc etc

Not expecting reissues or 2.0. Revan and Starkiller are coming and Hot Toys might also green light 4th Sister and 5th brother. That would already be plenty for Star Wars in 2024. Already 6 pre-orders in the first quarter and a second semester that promises to be loaded with potential announcements to cover TPM anniversary, the Bad Batch and The Acolyte.

So the exhibit will likely be just a mix of a lot of older figures (Dooku, Maul, Vader, etc), prototypes that have been shown and solicited (Marrok, Armored Gideon, CW Palpatine), prototypes that have been shown and may never see the light of day (the Inquisitors from Kenobi), and finally only 2 actual new figures that will likely get released (Starkiller & Revan).

I have a feeling this is a bunch of hype for what will end up being a very small line- much like the Batman Returns (only 1 actual character with 2 figure releases) & ROTJ 40th (2 figures) announcements.

I mean ...while it is likely to be a display of old figures and previous proto reveals, I hate to say that I am 100% okay with that as long as Revan and Starkiller come to actually exist. I had no idea what to expect from Dark Side, but this....this made me pretty excited.

I am unironically crossing my fingers hardest for the Inquisitors we didn't get already. Though I would also for sure get a Revan.

Revan is a no-brainer. Arguably my favorite Star Wars design as well.

Revan doesn’t surprise me all that much. There was a KOTOR remake in the works for sometime which would have made since for HT to release him along side that. With rumors lately of the game being canceled, it would make sense for them to release him through another means.

Back