Hot Toys Morbius - 1/6 Scale It’s Morbin’ Time Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to watch it this weekend.

I liked Eternals despite all the bile.
7ba5d3951fe8ef23bf5ab839f5ee0827dfdf86bf.gifv

I'll get him to go with my Spidey foes.
I was actually hoping for some other brand to make him so he would be cheaper.

They are going to use the hell out of that new base design. Couple extra hunks of plastic, extra $75 and you're good to go.

To me it’s not all that surprising. It’s a Marvel character and has ties to Spider-Man. I haven’t seen the movie but have heard it’s pretty bad. The character still looks somewhat cool though.

I'm not interested in this figure but it's the perfect example of why we need alternate headsculpts with most figures.

Having such an expressive headsculpt like this really limits the display options.

At least now with Peacemaker you can have 3 options
1) Stoic badass
2) Intense action
3) Goofy fun

Well the reason I hate on morbius is cause it’s a blantant cashgrab Sony project to keep the rights. It’s a movie that shouldn’t be made and making all the villains anti heroes is stupid. Spider-Man villains without Spider-Man is a dumb idea. But that’s me. That’s why I hate it. Sony is just stupid. There silly little sinister six universe is laughable. As if anyone wants to see that without Spider-Man.

People can make fun, but this guy will look fantastic with Spidey villains in a display
I think so too. Although, I'm not getting it.
I legit don’t understand all the hate this movie is getting. 🤷🏼‍♂️

On a side note, would have been nice to get an alternate head sculpt as Jared Letto before he transformed.
It seems it might be contractual. No Leto sculpt. Not that many are looking for one. How can we put in as little effort as possible and release this figure? No Leto. Make it so.

Probably one of the worst movies I've seen in a while. Even as a Spider-Man fan, I can't un-associate this with that **** movie and Leto.

Gonna try grabbing that base and bats to pair with a Batman figure though. Also I find it funny how Hot Toys does their best when it comes to these ****** movies. Same thing happened with Eternals.

When it comes to other better licenses and IPs, they want to go lazy. :dunno

Back