Hot Toys Morbius - 1/6 Scale It’s Morbin’ Time Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most unpredictable and unexplainable company I can think of. This is insane! I try not to be overly negative but out of all the things to put R&D into they chose this figure and this movie?
9211B910-F78C-44F6-820F-4915E65537D4.gif

So, just to be clear. They don't show the already mentioned prototypes such as General Kenobi and Mace. They don't announce anything like a CatKravitz. They still haven't given us a glimpse of Defender and/or Supreme Strange, a MoM Xavier and a Mr. Knight. Tobey-Man has still not gone up for PO. But they've got... Morbius. Morbius. From the movie Morbius. In his classic outfit of a black overcoat, black pants and a black shirt. That Morbius...

american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif

Well, Matticus is going to be happy, wherever he is.

Looking back at the pics and I'm still in disbelief that this movie/character is getting a figure. Did Sony demand HT make one seeing how they put the movie back in theaters and yet STILL no one showed up to watch it in numbers that actually mattered? Did HT actually want to make this?
They did make that Harbour Hellboy. Maybe Howard's a fan of such monstrous-esque characters.

Maybe Howard's a fan of such monstrous-esque characters.

Jared Leto may not take kindly to that description. Or he might. I don’t know.

EF729814-5133-489C-AE50-4CEAFE655651.gif

Like most I felt the odds of this figure were near zero. But I did think to myself that there was a 1% chance it happens because of how many Leto Joker figures they made.

Someone over there must really like him.

Looking back at the pics and I'm still in disbelief that this movie/character is getting a figure. Did Sony demand HT make one seeing how they put the movie back in theaters and yet STILL no one showed up to watch it in numbers that actually mattered? Did HT actually want to make this?

I think we’re all in collective disbelief at the moment.

This is easily one of the most surprising reveals in Hot Toys collecting history. Not the good kind of surprising; the weird kind like finding your uncle’s search history after he asked to borrow your laptop.

Jared Leto may not take kindly to that description. Or he might. I don’t know.

View attachment 589641

Like most I felt the odds of this figure were near zero. But I did think to myself that there was a 1% chance it happens because of how many Leto Joker figures they made.

Someone over there must really like him.
Leto's handsome, but Morbius, from the film Morbius, is ugly as sin.

You could be right and it may be an actor crush over them liking monsters. I still don't understand who wanted barefoot Letoker in a straightjacket. Whatever the case may be, all I know is that I'm in the MORBIUS figure thread, while there are no Defender/Supreme Strange, Mr. Knight or Xavier ones...

I HATE HT I HATE HT I HATE HT!

tumblr_nsxni4VYBR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Back