Hot Toys Morbius - 1/6 Scale It’s Morbin’ Time Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've awakened the Morbheads....

Lmao I'm all seriousness that's a lot of time, money and effort they're putting into this could have gone to a vastly more deserving figure

Leto's handsome, but Morbius, from the film Morbius, is ugly as sin.

You could be right and it may be an actor crush over them liking monsters. I still don't understand who wanted barefoot Letoker in a straightjacket. Whatever the case may be, all I know is that I'm in the MORBIUS figure thread, while there are no Defender/Supreme Strange, Mr. Knight or Xavier ones...

I HATE HT I HATE HT I HATE HT!

tumblr_nsxni4VYBR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

That was more a reference to his… eccentricities, both personal (private island cult) and in the name of method acting (co-star gifts) than his physical appearance. :lol

And I agree. It’s definitely a very weird moment in Hot Toys history.

They just made a figure of a meme. This is the start of the Meme Masterpiece Series.

0EBE0A6D-3F8D-4A3C-A17A-F16DED6C181A.gif

That was more a reference to his… eccentricities, both personal (private island cult) and in the name of method acting (co-star gifts) than his physical appearance. :lol
Silcence knave! Leto is a being of luminous light inside and out. I shall tolerate no such slander!

And I agree. It’s definitely a very weird moment in Hot Toys history.

They just made a figure of a meme. This is the start of the Meme Masterpiece Series.

View attachment 589649
Bah, modern memes have no soul. Call me when they make Tron Guy, or the Grinman; a Jokester to surpass Jokah Baybeh!

But in all seriousness why can't they just behave like a normal company and make the figures that the people want...

poor hot toys, being forced to make good figures from trash movies. I cant wait to see how bad kraven the hunter is going to be. Hot toys, jared leto, and tom hardy should go out drinking.

I'm going to watch it this weekend.

I liked Eternals despite all the bile.
Don’t believe all the nonsense. I also enjoyed The Eternals. I think people just tend to listen to other opinions and take them on as their own rather than go in with a clean slate for enjoying a film.

That’s why I never listen to film critics or read reviews about a film until I’ve seen it. Me and my friends who’ve seen Morbius really enjoyed it. It’s a great “horror” type Marvel flick. 👍🏻

Don’t believe all the nonsense. I also enjoyed The Eternals. I think people just tend to listen to other opinions and take them on as their own rather than go in with a clean slate for enjoying a film.

That’s why I never listen to film critics or read reviews about a film until I’ve seen it. Me and my friends who’ve seen Morbius really enjoyed it. It’s a great “horror” type Marvel flick. 👍🏻
It's also possible that people don't like the things you like. I don't think Eternal was an awful movie, but I wouldn't say it was a good one either. I'll never watch it again.

I've seen enough of Morbius to know that I don't need to actually see it. Guy gets powers, frenemy gets almost identical powers, disagree, big CGI fight, sad cause kills friend, the end.

Back