1/6 Hot Toys - MMS541 - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I was originally going to pass on this version, but after watching this little featurette and seeing more of the suit in action, it's starting to grow on me more and more...

Hmm, I was originally going to pass on this version, but after watching this little featurette and seeing more of the suit in action, it's starting to grow on me more and more...

The Star Wars figure pattern is starting to come to marvel haha!

Phase 1: Such a disappointment/not for me/don’t like it/why did they chose this? Easy pass

Phase 2: “The more I see it, it start to grow on me” but still xyz isn’t good, pass...

Figure released
Phase 3: seeing this in hand it looks awesome I think I’ll order it after all (50% of people)

Figure sells out
Phase 4: (other 50%) I can’t believe I missed this figure I waited to long but now it’s too high on the aftermarket!! It’s my grail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Star Wars figure pattern is starting to come to marvel haha!

Phase 1: Such a disappointment/not for me/don’t like it/why did they chose this? Easy pass

Phase 2: “The more I see it, it start to grow on me” but still xyz isn’t good, pass...

Figure released
Phase 3: seeing this in hand it looks awesome I think I’ll order it after all (50% of people)

Figure sells out
Phase 4: (other 50%) I can’t believe I missed this figure I waited to long but now it’s too high on the aftermarket!! It’s my grail!

I don't think that pattern is limited to just Star Wars...it's every single figure lol.

Damn, I was hoping the movie would make the decision between Molten Man base or regular version easier, but it hasn't...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn, I was hoping the movie would make the decision between Molten Man base or regular version easier, but it hasn't...

I'd just get the Molten Man base. I almost want this figure now just so I could:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the movie, I think instead of the Molten Man Base the Deluxe version of this figure should have come with

Spoiler Spoiler:

I’ve kind of flip flopped my opinion on this look and potentially this figure after seeing the film. I almost want this suit a little more than the Upgraded Suit to be truthful. Mainly for the fact that this suit sees a lot more usage. We really only briefly see the Upgraded Suit. The main thing holding me back is I’m not sure I’d really want to spring the extra dough for the Molten Man base as cool as it is.

I’ve kind of flip flopped my opinion on this look and potentially this figure after seeing the film. I almost want this suit a little more than the Upgraded Suit to be truthful. Mainly for the fact that this suit sees a lot more usage. We really only briefly see the Upgraded Suit. The main thing holding me back is I’m not sure I’d really want to spring the extra dough for the Molten Man base as cool as it is.

Yeah after seeing the movie I really have no interest in the molten man base, and that's coming from someone who loves accessories. It definitely bugs me too that they won't just give you the regular base too to switch it up if you don't want to always display the molten man base.

Anyway, I was definitely surprised how much more action this one seemingly got in the movie too, but it's just too generic for me. I get why it doesn't have a Spider symbol but I think that would've helped the design for me.

Forgive my possible ignorance... but have I missed a memo or something? I just ordered this from Sideshow and it didn’t require me to pay a NRD...

Forgive my possible ignorance... but have I missed a memo or something? I just ordered this from Sideshow and it didn’t require me to pay a NRD...

They decided for whatever reason to not charge NRDs on the movie Spider-Man's. You can cancel up until when the first payment hits without a penalty.

I'm thinking of getting the Iron Studios 1/10 Scale Molten Man statue to use alongside this figure as a sort of diorama piece:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-molten-man-iron-studios-905355

I know it's 1/10 scale, but it's not like Molten Man is any one particular size and I like that pose more than the 1/6 scale diorama base that comes with the Exclusive Iron Monkey. Thoughts?

I'm thinking of getting the Iron Studios 1/10 Scale Molten Man statue to use alongside this figure as a sort of diorama piece:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-molten-man-iron-studios-905355

I know it's 1/10 scale, but it's not like Molten Man is any one particular size and I like that pose more than the 1/6 scale diorama base that comes with the Exclusive Iron Monkey. Thoughts?

It says it's only 10" tall, I think that'll just look too small, Spider-Man will be taller than the entire thing.

It looks cool but way too small, especially for $200+ be better to just pay the extra $70 for the deluxe stealth suit and have one scalded better even if it?s a base

Just wanted to share some excitement that I’m sure many of you who have ordered this guy might be experiencing, but I just got charged my first installment on the payment plan from Sideshow. Woohoo!! It seems like it’s been so long, and it has, since I ordered this guys. He’s still not available for several more months, but it’s nice to finally see some activity.

I think this suit looks cool, but I wish it had a few more “Spidey” elements besides the eyes.

Back