1/6 Hot Toys - MMS541 - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

It's small but it's still worth $70!/s

This is how you talk yourself into eventually paying $330 for a basic 1/6 figure.

"This time he has an unmasked head, so it's totally worth $330!"

If standard figures ever start hitting the $300 range I’ll be tapped out of this hobby. They’re already starting to push it by having a lot of recent releases from the last two Avengers films in the $250 or above range.

The only reason I’m justifying getting some Avengers releases is that it’s a bit of a last hurrah for this era of the MCU and I’m only picking up characters I like a lot or don’t have.

It's small but it's still worth $70!/s

This is how you talk yourself into eventually paying $330 for a basic 1/6 figure.

"This time he has an unmasked head, so it's totally worth $330!"

yeah I might go regular version, provided that Molten Man's scene is memorable vs screen time.

I just want to be able to have Sandman, Molten Man, and Hydro Man all reaching up at a single Spider-Man:lol

Maybe HIVE did the renders for the character in film? That would make sense why they'd just use the digital files to make the base.

He looks like Sam Fisher on budget.

So if this suit is made out of the same material that Black Suit Cap is made from then that's gonna be really disappointing. I was hoping this would be one of the more poseable figures ala Homemade HC suit, which was the more poseable figure compared to the Tech Suit.

Not overly excited about the FFH line so far, so I can wait it out and see how the final product/reviews turns out.

Probably meant to imply a regular order is one in which you pay in full when the figure is ready to ship.

Correct.

This suit is kind of growing on me. Curious to see how it’s utilized in the film.

no spiderman logo?? the best option is wait for buy the head as separate part from Ebay and put that to a custom ninja body :)

So if this suit is made out of the same material that Black Suit Cap is made from then that's gonna be really disappointing. I was hoping this would be one of the more poseable figures ala Homemade HC suit, which was the more poseable figure compared to the Tech Suit.

Not overly excited about the FFH line so far, so I can wait it out and see how the final product/reviews turns out.

Looking at these photos more closely, it seems the sewn-on pieces may be similar to the Cap suit material, but those do not extend over the elbow or knees. There are knee pads, but those are also sewn on separately. So it looks like with those joints we're just dealing with the underlying black fabric. I think it will be quite posable, and there shouldn't be any concern with damage to the suit.

PD1561088978Uh0.jpgPD1561088980vp7.jpg

I dont know. It looks cool, but also kimd of plain for cost. I'll think about it.

Looking at these photos more closely, it seems the sewn-on pieces may be similar to the Cap suit material, but those do not extend over the elbow or knees. There are knee pads, but those are also sewn on separately. So it looks like with those joints we're just dealing with the underlying black fabric. I think it will be quite posable, and there shouldn't be any concern with damage to the suit.

View attachment 458455View attachment 458456

I dunno...hard to tell based on those photos, but I hope you're right.

I would prefer for the suit to have cloth material for the joints and if they want to sew/overlay the black rubber material over as amour, then I suppose that's fine as well...but if the whole thing is that Black Cap rubber stuff then that's gonna be a major disappointment.

Guess we'll find out in 1+ years.

I dunno...hard to tell based on those photos, but I hope you're right.

I would prefer for the suit to have cloth material for the joints and if they want to sew/overlay the black rubber material over as amour, then I suppose that's fine as well...but if the whole thing is that Black Cap rubber stuff then that's gonna be a major disappointment.

Guess we'll find out in 1+ years.

Well, I took the plunge and ordered the deluxe at Alter Ego. I remembered I picked up another $25 in rewards there last month, so I had enough for a $35 off coupon. That plus their free shipping meant it was $270 total, which I found much more palatable.

Part of me wants to get it, because I have Homemade and the normal suit... But part of me wants to wait to see if they ever make a Noir suit from the PS4 game like Scarlet and Punk.

If Hot Toys do a Mysterio. I wonder if they'll go to the extent of a new headsulpt or go the easier way with the fishbowl ?

spider-man-far-from-home-1557157222.jpg

FarFromHomeChinesePosterCropped.jpg

If Hot Toys do a Mysterio. I wonder if they'll go to the extent of a new headsulpt or go the easier way with the fishbowl ?

Hopefully we get both. Judging by the trailers it seems Gyllenhaal gets plenty of face time on screen, so a sculpt seems likely. I'd be a bit leery if it's just the fishbowl, as it may prove more challenging than one would think. I could see that looking quite cheap/toyish if HT take the wrong design approach.

Both the head sculpt and fish bowl would be nice but I would only display the fish bowl. Still want both though.

Hopefully we get both. Judging by the trailers it seems Gyllenhaal gets plenty of face time on screen, so a sculpt seems likely. I'd be a bit leery if it's just the fishbowl, as it may prove more challenging than one would think. I could see that looking quite cheap/toyish if HT take the wrong design approach.

Both the head sculpt and fish bowl would be nice but I would only display the fish bowl. Still want both though.

It's official, it's a fishbowl :lol

Back