1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Nice! As is Jaymig's pic:clap

Well...got MY Bucky stash:cool:, and thanks to this thread hopped over to Toy Anxiety and got (apparently) the last rifle and a few extra wrist pegs.

'Coz it's an awesome version of the SAW:love. Would love a parted out sculpt, but figures last I looked it'd been parted out and the head was $128. :horror IMO might as well get the entire fig. If I can get some parts cheaper will do a distressed dirty version - right now just don't have the will to grunge up this fig.:horror

Well a “distressed dirty” version of him sounds like it would be very cool. Now that you put that out there you are obligated to do it ���� ...very much looking forward to the pics!!!

Well a ?distressed dirty? version of him sounds like it would be very cool. Now that you put that out there you are obligated to do it ���� ...very much looking forward to the pics!!!

LOL - yeah, come to think of it, it would...then again, I see pics like this and maybe I'll just hermetically seal this fig in a lucite cube, along with my IM 46 and CW Cap and DS #1:lol (and u really can get some interesting effects with light re the arm paint *mystical vibranium* I guess:frank

Credit: kh_toyz on Insta
hot_toys_IW_Bucky.woods.jpg

Hope everyone gets their orders soon! Just watched some YT vid from Malaysia and the guy was saying they get figs months after everyone else, which would suck.

Well my original complaint still stands about the hair. It way too dark. His hair was clearly brown in IW, so i have no idea why they made it literally black. It's the only real flaw and the figure would pop so much more if his hair were the right color. I may add brown to the hair and beard some time, just a little.

I PO'd this shortly after he went up, and finally got him today. Amazing figure; tons of fantastic details (like the spats). My wrist peg for the metal arm broke within 5 minutes out of the box, but I picked up another one parted out today. My first Bucky figure, and he is fantastic.

Like all other HT figures I have noticed lately, the closing appears to be vests with sleeves more than shirts these days. helps with posing the figure, so I am not complaining, and in this instance, the plastic parts near the sleeve hides it really well

SO many great photos of this figure, keep 'em coming! :clap

Well, LOL don't know if it's great but IMO there's no such thing as too much Bucky...

hottoys_3buckybarnes_wintersoldier3.jpg

White Wolf a.k.a. Bucky #3 (or 4 if u count the civvie version) is keeping the shield, movies be d*mned:cool:. Honestly it looks like the fig came with it.

Well, LOL don't know if it's great but IMO there's no such thing as too much Bucky...

White Wolf a.k.a. Bucky #3 (or 4 if u count the civvie version) is keeping the shield, movies be d*mned:cool:. Honestly it looks like the fig came with it.

:lol Agree on both counts! Nice pic too! :rock

:lol Agree on both counts! Nice pic too! :rock

Thank you:)! Adding one last pic with the ladies 'coz why not:cool:? but sadly gotta put Bucky & co. into the cabinets - LOL I haven't had so much fun working with a fig for a while. (But IMO it's good to get the figs out and work with them, see who needs a fix and/or re-pose.)

TBH looking the Buckys over - glad I have both arm versions, 'coz the silver/star is iconic and cool and all, but really loving the vibranium arm too - just this awesome mechano-organic look it has. HT did great. Hope everyone's figs come in soon, before *holiday frenzy* starts taking up time (and $$$$:horror). But IMO this Bucky is definitely worth it, thanks to the overall quality. Just wish I had grabbed another SW and Falcon when I could afford $$$$$ but who knew what HT was gonna do?

IW_Bucky_BWSW1.jpg

Just adding this 'coz it's EPIC credit Wilian Batista on Insta (and Falcon and Winter Soldier has started filming in Atlanta re Twitter etc.)

Falcon.jpg

Thank you:)! Adding one last pic with the ladies 'coz why not:cool:? but sadly gotta put Bucky & co. into the cabinets - LOL I haven't had so much fun working with a fig for a while. (But IMO it's good to get the figs out and work with them, see who needs a fix and/or re-pose.)

TBH looking the Buckys over - glad I have both arm versions, 'coz the silver/star is iconic and cool and all, but really loving the vibranium arm too - just this awesome mechano-organic look it has. HT did great. Hope everyone's figs come in soon, before *holiday frenzy* starts taking up time (and $$$$:horror). But IMO this Bucky is definitely worth it, thanks to the overall quality. Just wish I had grabbed another SW and Falcon when I could afford $$$$$ but who knew what HT was gonna do?

View attachment 469962

Just adding this 'coz it's EPIC credit Wilian Batista on Insta (and Falcon and Winter Soldier has started filming in Atlanta re Twitter etc.)

View attachment 469963

I love the pic of the three versions of Bucky together as well as the one with he and BW and SW. I sure wish I had picked up a Scarlet Witch when she was available. Instead I bought an Arkham Knight Batman and an Arkham Night (Red Hood). I like both figures a lot just would have waited if I had known how hard to get SW would be.

That Falcon picture is awesome Sassafras, do you have any idea how the Original Poster did that with the wings????? I would love to replicate that look to make him more able to fit in a Detolf!!

View attachment 469931

Agree, there's no such thing as too much of your favorite character! Cool Bucky/WS setup :clap I also like to "make believe" with my figures too lol, gives more fun and creativity to them.

I love the pic of the three versions of Bucky together as well as the one with he and BW and SW. I sure wish I had picked up a Scarlet Witch when she was available. Instead I bought an Arkham Knight Batman and an Arkham Night (Red Hood). I like both figures a lot just would have waited if I had known how hard to get SW would be.

That Falcon picture is awesome Sassafras, do you have any idea how the Original Poster did that with the wings????? I would love to replicate that look to make him more able to fit in a Detolf!!

Agree, there's no such thing as too much of your favorite character! Cool Bucky/WS setup I also like to "make believe" with my figures too lol, gives more fun and creativity to them.

Thank you:)! Just some quick cell shots - I really gotta work on those "loosely grouped by film" permanent displays:frank (and get a real camera, maybe:cool:). Yeah, I didn't plan it but my collection just kinda morphed into mostly Team Cap with some outliers like my Ragnarok group (and ASMUS' LOTR/Hobbit figs). And now - agree for the moment anyway - who knew figs like CW Falcon and SW would climb so high in the secondary market:horror? Dunno if that will last, but for now, those figs are way out of reach for me$$$$.

Re the Falcon shot - the post didn't say (that I saw) how the effect was done. *Possibly* a second set of wings/backback was picked up and cut/dremeled for fit. U can't see the back, but like SSC's "how to be a poser" vids, suspect some tricks were used. It's what I would do, anyway - also use some museum putty.

Willing to bet if a TV series Falcon is released, HT may improve wing articulation even more, re fitting more easily into a Detolf that a lot of customers use. Really looking forward to the Falcon/WS final series costume reveals - hoping for something epic.:pray:

Meanwhile, just tripped over this Insta account, unbelievable photo awesomeness:thud::clap:
Credit: https://www.instagram.com/steel_shields_80/

Hot_toys_Bucky_IW_bysteelshields.jpg

Rearranged a little. Waiting on endgame cap Or stealth suit 2.0.
4dea7638ae02b102d245b370239ebb0d.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back