1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Some IW concept art from the digital release:

Attachments

• 9EF87DF4-3DA8-47F6-9C83-198610AA5E7C.jpg
    9EF87DF4-3DA8-47F6-9C83-198610AA5E7C.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 497

I wonder why Hot Toys haven't put this on their website yet. It didn't take them long to put War Machine up for order.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Perhaps not to cannibalise potential sales of the mark 50 accessory set

Waiting on this guy is brutal...

Waiting on this guy is brutal...

Right? Funko's just revealed their Bucky pop, so maybe it'll get Hot Toys to get their butt into gear and reveal their Bucky too? :lol

Right? Funko's just revealed their Bucky pop, so maybe it'll get Hot Toys to get their butt into gear and reveal their Bucky too? :lol

Oh, good. Don't collect Funkos but pick up randomly now and again. MCU mostly. CW Funko Bucky turned out to be a good investment:lol until the Funko market collapses.:monkey3

I had to order the Marvel Legends Falcon/Bucky 2-pack to fill in the gap waiting on IW Bucky so I had something to play with.:devil

Then again I feel like HT should take their time and get the paint right on a stellar sculpt. Gives me more time to save, too.:monkey3

It seems for some reason, HT seems more eager to release the Wakanda team than the Titan team? They have prototypes for pretty much all the major players in Wakanda, can’t say the same for the Titan team...

Drax, Mantis and Nebula are missing, right? There's a Drax prototype, but given it's the same body as before it likely won't sell as well as the Wakanda team. I know many of us would love for Nebula & Mantis to get made, but HT may not be as excited about their sales potential. Well, not as excited as they are about Winnie The Pooh and Piglet. :lol

Buck showed up at Taiwan too. :)

Thank you for posting that! There's my planned trio of Cap, BW, and Bucky right there. He looks like such a great fig. Too bad I don't have funds to line up WM and a Hulkbuster too - least right now- but Bucky is #1 priority PO (Cap was a day one PO too).

They have an Outridsr so hope they get made as well. For me one of the creepiest and disgusting creature designs - I need a couple LOL.

It would be really neat to be able to set up a diorama with a few outriders. I can see myself getting a couple if the price is reasonable.
Thank you for posting that! There's my planned trio of Cap, BW, and Bucky right there. He looks like such a great fig. Too bad I don't have funds to line up WM and a Hulkbuster too - least right now- but Bucky is #1 priority PO (Cap was a day one PO too).

They have an Outridsr so hope they get made as well. For me one of the creepiest and disgusting creature designs - I need a couple LOL.

It would be really neat to be able to set up a diorama with a few outriders. I can see myself getting a couple if the price is reasonable.

Hot Toys is selling Iron Man accessories for the price of a figure. I doubt the Outriders (if released) would be “reasonably” priced lol.

Hot Toys is selling Iron Man accessories for the price of a figure. I doubt the Outriders (if released) would be “reasonably” priced lol.
Depends on your definition of reasonable. I'd be comfortable paying $230 for them. If they're much more than that I'd have to pass.

I kinda want to recreate the scene where he grabs Rocket to shoot the outriders.

Depends on your definition of reasonable. I'd be comfortable paying $230 for them. If they're much more than that I'd have to pass.

LOL I was thinking more like $180. It's not like they're wearing anything re production costs for costumes etc.. HT doesn't even have to do its stellar eye work.

LOL I was thinking more like $180. It's not like they're wearing anything re production costs for costumes etc.. HT doesn't even have to do its stellar eye work.
$180 would be great.

I still wonder why Cap is wearing a worn-out suit when everyone else got spiffy new outfits. Bucky even got a new Vibranium cybernetic arm. Why didn’t T’Challa hook him up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still wonder why Cap is wearing a worn-out suit when everyone else got spiffy new outfits. Bucky even got a new Vibranium cybernetic arm. Why didn’t T’Challa hook him up?
Yeah but Bucky had been living there. Cap and T’Challa had an alien invasion to stop. I think measuring and making a new outfit for Cap kinda takes a back seat!

Anyone think we could get a deluxe version? I was just thinking it'd be cool to have the case T'Challa brought him with an extra vibranium arm. That way we could display Rocket stealing it without having to remove it from Bucky's torso. :lol

Back