Hot Toys - MMS489 D25 - Iron Man Mark XLVI (10th Anniversary Concept Art Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tough to decide between this and MK50. Just seems like a good mix of red and gold. Then there is the wild card of what armor will be in A4.

I’d go with the 50. You get the Stark headsculpt, more accessories, and it played a big role in IW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pre-ordered this one. One of the best Iron-Man figures I have seen HT produce.

The 50 design is just kind of meh. Not a big fan. Plus all the big role stuff from IF is in the accessories pack, not with the actual figure.

Yeah, usually the main movie suits are automatic buys, but hard to pull the trigger on the 50 especially at that price. Didn't like the pain scheme on the 47 very much either. Hopefully the next one looks better. Really loving this concept one though, was an instant preorder for me and I'm usually not that quick to pull the trigger.

As cool as it looks in some pics, I just have no interest in a non-MCU Iron Man suit. The whole reason I buy them is for the actors and magic moments in the movies.

As an articulated Iron Man figure though, this has to be up there.

Po'd this guy today. Hell be my first Iron Man (I do have the HB). SS was really helpful and I even got $15 OFF via their newsletter. I'm also picking up the Mark50 which I cant wait for as well.

For some reason this figure will look better than the 43 posed with the hulkbuster to me. I just imagine this figure posed stepping out of the hulkbuster with his arms spreaded ready to fire. I'd love to see someone post that. I would if I had both.

I really like the sleek slim look of 50 but it also look like a grasshopper or insect alien to me as well.
And I especially don't like how Hot Toys sculpted and made the shoulders so pointy and popping out to the sides. Reminds me a wings on a roach.

The paint job on this 46 concept art looks very sharp and clean. Glad they used the 46 body as I don't own either 46 or 47.
Didn't know they kept the LED lighting similar to the 46 from head to legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25SopRdFu-8

How likely the 46 and 47 get reissued? Does HT do reissues?

Hot Toys has done reissues. It’s not common but they have done them. And I’m just talking about straight reissues like the Mark 43 & Han/Chewie set.

I’d say the 46 is coming back. Just by looking at the secondary market. It just might be a while. Of course, just speculation but HT usually seizes on the opp to make money however they can.

Hot Toys has done reissues. It’s not common but they have done them. And I’m just talking about straight reissues like the Mark 43 & Han/Chewie set.

I’d say the 46 is coming back. Just by looking at the secondary market. It just might be a while. Of course, just speculation but HT usually seizes on the opp to make money however they can.

Problem is if you look at the secondary market there is a couple hundred figures that HT could rerelease

Someone has some reliable news if this will be available in Europe ? (Not through SS I mean).

Need this in my collection!

qPxGqgi.jpg

If you could only get one would you get this or the Mk IV?

This was a hard thing for me deciding on which suit to own. I really haven't collected any of the HT IM suits, but I've always admired those who did and I've always wanted to collect them but they were always expensive and Lord, there are too many of them! That being said, I was finally able pick up the Mark 4 from my local shop after weeks of trade negotiations and I was originally getting it to trade for another figure Marvel figure I wanted, but after getting it and watching reviews(and the other figure not being available), If I only ever own one IM figure, the Mark 4 would be enough for me. Now, if money becomes available anytime soon, I would love to own the either the 42, 43, 46, 47, or 50.

Would be funny if some figures have red shoulders and others have gold.

Red shoulders 10x as rare haha.

Back