Hot Toys - MMS489 D25 - Iron Man Mark XLVI (10th Anniversary Concept Art Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That rumored suit doesn't look nearly as good as this suit does.

Yeah the more of this I see, the more I’m loving it. I skipped NYCC and STGCC this year (usually make it to both) but in hindsight am glad I didn’t (sorta) because I’d have been checking for the PO everyday if I had seen this in person.

It really looks like it was meant to be in CW because the color layout is very similar to the Mk. 3/4 besides the hands. Oh but I do LOVE the hands on this one. Gotta hit up my buddy and get him to create an account so I can get 2.

:yess::horse:chillpill::moon:chug

I think we’re going to see a nod to this in A4. There’s a blurry concept pic for A4 of iron man that shows a very similar look in paint layout to this suit. So he’ll deff have another suit besides the markL. That mark L grew on me a lot I think that will be a big money figure when it sales out

This is the iron man I grew up loving. Non way to hide the joints in the elbow and knees so I would pass on a figure of this.

Just pre ordered,
This guy looks great
Iv got the mark 7 on pre order too but I’m only keeping one Ironman for my collection
I think it might be this one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just broke down and PO'd as well. Next task is finding custom flight stands worthy of displaying these two

We don't know for certain what will be in Avengers 4. Heck the delux Mark 85 or whatever might have the Proton Canon with it.

But this is one of the best Iron Man suits + Paint Jobs I have seen. I have never gotten a duplicate character for my Hot Toy figures, but this I may have to pre-order.

Agreed! As I’ve been saying, I think a big reason this is appealing is because the paint scheme resembles the classic Mk. 3/4 red & gold look but obviously updated with the more modern look of the Mk. 46/47.

I really wonder if this is going to be another “should have POed” suit like the Mk. 47 that didn’t get much love until it was released.

I was looking at 46 and 47 last night on display and thinking...

"That headsculpt that came with 47 with the glasses is just sitting in my parts bin, how good would it look on this version, replacing my least favorite part of this figure, the gold-stripey helmet?"

With $49 in rewards points, I pre-ordered one. I hate myself :gah:

I was looking at 46 and 47 last night on display and thinking...

"That headsculpt that came with 47 with the glasses is just sitting in my parts bin, how good would it look on this version, replacing my least favorite part of this figure, the gold-stripey helmet?"

With $49 in rewards points, I pre-ordered one. I hate myself :gah:

Well atleast you held out for a few days :).

Well the advantage to this one is that it likely won't see release until around Christmas time...which gives me some time to see Avengers 4 trailer and promo art that should be coming out next month.

Your not alone. I really like the 46, I don't care much for the paint of the 47, but this Concept 46 to me is the best paint job for this figure. The only downside is the limited accessories...but this is still amazing looking.

I don't get it either. It's as if Tony started fixing the 46 after CW and it was left unfinished from the chest down.

I thought it looked really odd also but ordered one anyway because i collect these things and out of almost 40 armors the 47 is easily now in my top 5 favorites.

I don't get it either. It's as if Tony started fixing the 46 after CW and it was left unfinished from the chest down.

Wasn’t it stated that it was supposed to be seen as a prototype armor? Maybe it was just a theory I read somewhere. I just thought it was intentionally left looking undone

Back