1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Then just stick with the regular then...jezzz.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

It's a cool looking piece I agree, but just not really sure it warrants a $40 difference between the standard and deluxe versions. Like I said baby Luke is something I'll never use. It would just sit in the box so it's essentially worthless to me.

Yeah sounds to me like you already know which one you want. :lol

It's a cool looking piece I agree, but just not really sure it warrants a $40 difference between the standard and deluxe versions. Like I said baby Luke is something I'll never use. It would just sit in the box so it's essentially worthless to me.

If you thought you could sell the Baby for $40, and the table with holograms for $40 also, would it seem to have worth then?
:)

Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

63f39d32c997ba9a0988f05042f0dec8.jpg

Amazing pics guys!

I pulled the trigger on the deluxe FINALLY today.
EBay Oz had a 10% off.
Managed to snag one for $350 AUD.
Totally worth it!.
Should arrive next Monday.

Nice pics

Got mine! Whoo hoo. Wow he looks WAY better in hand... no complaints. Excellent figure. I have him temporarily displayed as I need to rearrange. I have no space for the holo table though it does look awesome. Maybe I should sell it?

20190703_122801.jpg

20190703_122819.jpg

Second Picture is Ewan.

Should have just coughed up for the shipping and ordered this thing from Sideshow. Supplier I bought mine from was WAY cheaper and had theirs arrive June 30 but have suddenly changed the release date to July 23. Getting what I paid for I guess

Should have just coughed up for the shipping and ordered this thing from Sideshow. Supplier I bought mine from was WAY cheaper and had theirs arrive June 30 but have suddenly changed the release date to July 23. Getting what I paid for I guess

Ask yourself on August 23 if you'd have preferred to have it in June or the money saved towards the next figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful display and terrific pics, scottjua! I got mine today as well.
Here's a VERY quick pic out of the box...

"The council is asking you."

HT-ROTS-KENOBI-001.jpg

...and I completely agree...he looks WAY better in "person". The detailing is exquisite. It's going to be so cool to futz this guy up and display him next to Anakin at last. More thoughts and shots over the weekend when I'm not so beat.

First impression: Yes indeed. Love this figure.

Got mine! Whoo hoo. Wow he looks WAY better in hand... no complaints. Excellent figure. I have him temporarily displayed as I need to rearrange. I have no space for the holo table though it does look awesome. Maybe I should sell it?

20190703_122801.jpg

20190703_122819.jpg

Nice saber collection! I am especially fond of the those Graflex! Is that one to the right a complete original?

Nice saber collection! I am especially fond of the those Graflex! Is that one to the right a complete original?

yes they're original. The one out of frame is the first version... a telegraph. I have a few more not in the case.

I make props, but this is my home display and office:

20190704_025849.jpg

The falcon table I made and it works as a music player and the lights sync with the scene from the movie etc.
20190704_025854.jpg

20190704_025901.jpg

20190704_025936.jpg

20190704_025941.jpg

20190704_025953.jpg

As you can see I have a problem with toys and expensive rare found parts.

Back