Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both my Morpheus and Agent Smith figures have strong joints. No floppy bodies on either of them.

Tailoring is surprisingly very good for a third party figure company.

By the way, if all you need is the Neo outfit, there are options available on Ebay for that. I built my custom sequels Neo some time ago utilizing an outfit set that included the outfit and shoes. The outfit was wired to provide some cool poses, as well. I think I picked it up from OneSixthKit, if not mistaken.

My Neo 1.JPG

Just noticed the long neck in the pic. At the time, I was waiting for a neck attachment peg...

I haven't taken Neo out of the box yet but I don't see that scale issue with Smith and other figures that I have.

Here's a pic of Smith with Krennic. The bases are comparable in size, with Smith's base just a hair shorter and yet he's still just a hair taller.

smith size.jpg

Dam. I missed out on the awesome Kato run from a few years back. And now missed on this yunsil one.

Do u have a link to pics or the sale?

Is the fitting as good as the Kato one? Kato’s version was absolutely sleek.

Yunsil is doing a run of Reloaded outfits. It?s all closed now but i?m sure people are selling their spots. PM me if you need a link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty happy w/ Morpheus, I'm not sure about what bodies specifically they use, if they're knock offs or what. But they hold their poses and stuff.

Good to know.

Both my Morpheus and Agent Smith figures have strong joints. No floppy bodies on either of them.

Tailoring is surprisingly very good for a third party figure company.

By the way, if all you need is the Neo outfit, there are options available on Ebay for that. I built my custom sequels Neo some time ago utilizing an outfit set that included the outfit and shoes. The outfit was wired to provide some cool poses, as well. I think I picked it up from OneSixthKit, if not mistaken.

[...]

Thanks; I'll look into it.

I haven't taken Neo out of the box yet but I don't see that scale issue with Smith and other figures that I have.

Here's a pic of Smith with Krennic. The bases are comparable in size, with Smith's base just a hair shorter and yet he's still just a hair taller.

View attachment 486226

HT Neo is super tall though. You shall see.

Do you have any of the Blitzway Ghostbusters? Neo is that height. Like HT Dooku height.

HT Neo is super tall though. You shall see.

Do you have any of the Blitzway Ghostbusters? Neo is that height. Like HT Dooku height.

Oh, so it's Neo that's too tall, not Smith that's too short.

Ah, ok. Neo is the issue here, being too tall. Once I have the display space available, I'll have to post Neo alone.

I paid for my invoice through them as well. I was hoping to see some final product pics but no such luck just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely pretty good IMO, maybe a HT paint job would make it better. I'm like 50/50 on the HT Neo sculpt, some angles it looks great, some not as much. I won't be replacing it but glad another option is there if I wanted.

100_0533.jpg

100_0661.jpg

Build him myself 7 years ago, still holding up...

Neo "The One" and Ag. Smith were made from cheap parts, but do the job.

Here's a short review for that new ToysWorks Neo. Doesn't look too bad, and the outfit is definitely better than any previous third party one I've seen. But still not sure if the tailoring is really as sharp as it should be for this...

Here's a short review for that new ToysWorks Neo. Doesn't look too bad, and the outfit is definitely better than any previous third party one I've seen. But still not sure if the tailoring is really as sharp as it should be for this...

[...]

Not...*quite* ... there. The tailoring is all I cared about. I'll be passing, but I agree ... it doesn't look bad for what it is.

Back