Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

Curious if anyone knows the answer here.
The coat on the Hot Toys Neo has a vertical slit (middle bottom), however my recollection was that the coat was solid – no slit. I quickly reviewed the film and don’t see the slit. Other than a creative liberty on Hot Toys part for posing, does anyone know what I may have missed?

Sorry if this was already covered in an earlier post.

Thanks.

The vertical slit is difficult to see most of the time, but it's there.

Neo-coat.jpg

Thank goodness Will Smith turned Neo down, he is right about the fact that Morpheus would of probably gone to a white actor, so no Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus. Instead Val Kilmer. :horror
I think the casting for the Matrix was perfect.

no offense, but personally i think Trinity could use a hotter babe. maybe the actress from Underworld. But then if we're looking for a babe the lady in red suffice.

One of many many ghostbusters figures and collectibles. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playmobil no doubt!!! Lolol

When it’s all said and done for visuals we could say that the sleeve on the side of the pants can fit the Scorpion’s gun grip to match screen accuracy and probably safe to say that he has the uzi’s in the back and two sets of 1911 pistols, I am on the look out for any 1911’s 1/6 version all black for the holster, but Hey, i understand the pants he wears are meant for harnessing the rope for the helicopter and not for guns but I will be on the lookout for a better 1/6 screen accurate trench coat!!!

13412355d3a52b5d49f43e072a917e4a.jpg

Playmobil no doubt!!! Lolol

When it’s all said and done for visuals we could say that the sleeve on the side of the pants can fit the Scorpion’s gun grip to match screen accuracy and probably safe to say that he has the uzi’s in the back and two sets of 1911 pistols, I am on the look out for any 1911’s 1/6 version all black for the holster, but Hey, i understand the pants he wears are meant for harnessing the rope for the helicopter and not for guns but I will be on the lookout for a better 1/6 screen accurate trench coat!!!

13412355d3a52b5d49f43e072a917e4a.jpg

Neo doesn't carry 1911s. They're Berettas. 92FS in the shoulder harness and 84FS tucked into his pants.
https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/The_Matrix

no offense, but personally i think Trinity could use a hotter babe. maybe the actress from Underworld. But then if we're looking for a babe the lady in red suffice.

I actually appalled the choice. LAST thing we needed was another perfect face with zero acting ability.

Plus Trinity was a hacker nerd in real world.....having some supermodel portray that would have been just silly.

Carrie had just enough sexiness in the Matrix and just enough regular beauty to sell her character in the real world.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Carrie was a babe in my mind. A ditzy blonde as Trinity, I dont think so.

I agree, but alot of her presence was her commanding demeanor, confidence and obvious intelligence.

Strictly speaking, as the real world version, they made her look more “average girl”
th

I actually appalled the choice. LAST thing we needed was another perfect face with zero acting ability.

Plus Trinity was a hacker nerd in real world.....having some supermodel portray that would have been just silly.

Carrie had just enough sexiness in the Matrix and just enough regular beauty to sell her character in the real world.

OH, I think you got auto corrected in that first sentence! lol.

but is the outfit also hot toys since you mention you mix few parts. i know the head is HT.

btw what version is that Rocketeer? Medicom or custom? do you have problem with the jacket?

than Ben Affleck Batman looks like a creepy monster.

The Rocketeer figure is a custom featuring work from Yunsil, Seas Dabbs, FullMetal, and Jacob Rahmier. No flaking on the jacket. :)

Well I like the Batfleck suit beause he looks like a creepy monster, so mission accomplished. ;)

marf your matrix setup is perfect! Skipping out on that smith is one of my big collection regrets.

Thanks, Man! I'll take any other Matrix stuff the hobby wants to throw at us, but I'm very happy with what I have. :duff

No way, Carrie Anne Moss was/is a babe! :)

Back