Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

Excited by the announcement, but definitely holding on to my customs. The first film is the only one worth a damn, and who knows which characters and what versions they'll do.

cQJ709s.jpg

A DX Neo would be a cool pick. That way you could get the lobby shootout and Reloaded/Revolutions cassock costume in one go. Plus a diorama base like the gun racks or a piece of a wrecked Sentinel?

Excited by the announcement, but definitely holding on to my customs. The first film is the only one worth a damn, and who knows which characters and what versions they'll do.

cQJ709s.jpg

Yea, I love my Yunsil/Iminime Neo and Yunsil/Inigou Smith. After reading HT is going to do something with the license thinking I could probably let these go, then I started playing with them. I don't really think I can lol. They're so awesome, I can't see what HT would improve on that would make me sell. Even the current Trinity project going on over at the custom forums. It's gonna be tough to top. Still, hopefully HT gives us some great figures that sell and go deep. I love these movies(first obviously being the best) and would buy probably every figure they put out....minus the customs :)

Yea, I love my Yunsil/Iminime Neo and Yunsil/Inigou Smith. After reading HT is going to do something with the license thinking I could probably let these go, then I started playing with them. I don't really think I can lol. They're so awesome, I can't see what HT would improve on that would make me sell. Even the current Trinity project going on over at the custom forums. It's gonna be tough to top. Still, hopefully HT gives us some great figures that sell and go deep. I love these movies(first obviously being the best) and would buy probably every figure they put out....minus the customs :)

Exactly, very unlikely that HT will top the tailoring on these. Plus, I don't like the idea of not representing The Matrix in my collection until God knows when. :lol

I'll be happy to upgrade my customs with any bits from the HT releases that happen to be better. A new Neo sculpt, for instance.

"please stay tune"

They're not even tryin' anymore...
I'll stay tuna tho, just in case.

You'd imagine an international, huge company would have English speakers proofreading that ****. It's just laughable at this point.

Exactly, very unlikely that HT will top the tailoring on these. Plus, I don't like the idea of not representing The Matrix in my collection until God knows when. :lol

I'll be happy to upgrade my customs with any bits from the HT releases that happen to be better. A new Neo sculpt, for instance.

Sell those bootlegs before they hit rock bottom prices.

Re: Hot Toys The Matrix 1/6 scale figures

**** you HT. **** you.

Where are the other Batman Returns figures you promised in 2012.

But but... all HT does is Iron Man. Pffft.

HT = the best at what they do!

No way you'd get the figure to do this:
View attachment 380195

Or this

View attachment 380196

I worked on VFX on all three films.. I did the wire removals, etc for Hell's Coat Check including that bottom shot. My buddy John Sasaki did the top Bullet-Time of her killing the cop. First film is great but the other two sucked hard. I was on set for the motion capture of the semi battle in part II and at that time we all thought the second was going to be so bad ass. Too bad.

I used to want figures from the films, I am over it. I would rather have this:
female_neo.jpg

Rubes. All of you.

This will join the license graveyard.

Not really a fan of the movies (first one was OK) but nice to see they are going after some older movie licenses.

I've got this same set up except with the green Iminime suit for Smith. They're too awesome to get rid of so I guess I'll just have to double dip. Can't really see HT outdoing Kato's Morpheus outfit or even Iminime's suit. They are just too high quality.

So, as I said before, did HT reacquire the license or have they simply decided to stop sitting on it?

Sell those bootlegs before they hit rock bottom prices.

I wonder if HT will come down on Redman before they are able to release their "The One" figure (which is of course a rip off of the Iminime figure).

Curious to see how they handle Trinitys pvc outfit, its rumouredto be one of the big factors of not doing a Batman Returns Catwoman because the material breaks down easy over time.

Catwoman is supposedly in the works and will be out before Penguin, according to a Q&A with Howard from April of this year. Same Q&A where he said they're working on a Wolf Predator and where he hinted at the Matrix license.

Catwoman is supposedly in the works and will be out before Penguin, according to a Q&A with Howard from April of this year. Same Q&A where he said they're working on a Wolf Predator and where he hinted at the Matrix license.

i-want-to-believe.jpg

Back