Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix: Neo 1/6 scale collectible action figure

Dave, move it back please. We were having so much fun. Now A-devs joyous comment means nothing :monkey2

Okay, I get that it's a retro sci-fi movie and could, sort of, qualify for the Aliens/Terminator/Predator/Transformers forum. But I think more people would expect to find this thread in General.

Mostly off-the-shelf parts. This should be $180 at best.

; I feel like there's lots of threads I would go into more if they were in the general section. I love Indiana Jones, but at this point does that require it's own subforum separate from the whole site?

Does Lord of the Rings? Does Whedonville?

Okay, I get that it's a retro sci-fi movie and could, sort of, qualify for the Aliens/Terminator/Predator/Transformers forum. But I think more people would expect to find this thread in General.

Darklord
giphy_s.gif

How about a sticky at the top of the general section that says "The Hot Toys Neo thread is in the Aliens & Robot section" :lol

:monkey3

Def needs work but CHRIST it's a hot toys neo. Finally.

At some point, it definitely belongs in the broad category of Aliens/Robots... as 'The Machine World' of the Matrix, and its sentinels and 'bot' Smith programs, would and should fall under.... robots.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS4** - The Matrix Neo 1/6 scale collectible action figure

Thank God the head and neck is one piece. No unsightly visible neck joint!

Seems to be on a basic Truetype body as opposed to a muscle body. Usually it's just the muscle body figures that have separated heads/necks.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS4** - The Matrix Neo 1/6 scale collectible action figure

Looks good, but they skimped on the accessories a little. Rewatched the lobby scene on youtube, and Neo should have four Berettas: two tucked into his pants and two in the double shoulder holster.

Yeah I was going to say the same, he definitely needs the four pistols. I was planning on posing him opening his coat up showing all his weapons like in the movie. Think they should include the the two extra Berettas in place of the second M16. Other than the pistols and the MP5Ks, it’s quite hard to see where he carries the other guns in the film, so will be interesting to see what Hot Toys do about that. Will definitely be ordering regardless.

Ordered at BBTS. Dammit. We're not even into February and I already need to sell one of my kidneys.

Threw some RP's at Neo and he's pre-ordered.

I still say this thread should move from section to section, driving crazy those who took the blue pill...

Re: Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

Fun figure, great posing options.

Back