Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Somehow, Mace Windu returned."

done-and-done-spongebob.gif

People asking for Mace to come back in BoBF and to survive his encounter with Sidious was such a dumb idea.

The Hot Toys Wizard kept saying it was going to happen.

SpecificHauntingJaeger-max-1mb.gif

Samuel L. Jackson has expressed an interest, but there's no way it was going to be in TBOBF.

His character does deserve more than the stilted dialogue and shot-reverse shot exposition scenes Lucas threw at him, but it would have to be something worthwhile.

It could potentially work in a semi-adaptation of the now EU Purge comic if they swap him in as one of the surviving Jedi that orchestrate the trap set for Vader.

But even with some Disney de-aging magic, that's still a bit of a stretch. Though I guess they could explain away his sluggishness with the injuries he would've sustained from fighting Sidious.

Windu's death was pivotal for Anakin's final push into the dark side. I hope they don't take that away from him.

It wouldn't be difficult to de-age Samuel L Jackson. I bet nobody would guess that he's 73 years old. I'd like to see him in some Clone Wars flashbacks though.

Windu's death was pivotal for Anakin's final push into the dark side. I hope they don't take that away from him.

It wouldn't be difficult to de-age Samuel L Jackson. I bet nobody would guess that he's 73 years old. I'd like to see him in some Clone Wars flashbacks though.
Killing Sidious was pivotal for Anakin's redemption, they took that away from him.

Back