Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure. I haven`t been this excited for a figure for a while a long while maybe since tarkin or better yet since snowspeeder luke I got last year. but it`s a great figure once you see him up close and in person.

Hoping Jedi Luke is like Hoth Leia where the pics don’t do it justice.

You just need to go back a few pages to see some beautifully taken images.
It's a real beauty compared to what anyone else has ever released, even including HT's own previous Luke efforts.

“I am a Jedi, like my father before me”. [emoji91]
b73932ad5293d1b283fd857b0de5de70.jpg
c1d65eda1812ac34384d36815280600c.jpg
c43ad6cbbcd67590870edebb169c7c29.jpg
be68a9b0739bf9ff5f6458d7d7ba0200.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for your pics! And some more from around the world :

I totally agree. Video and pics doesn't do it justice. Once you get him in hand you will be absolutely blown away. I hope they have Endor Luke and Leia on display at SDCC or NYCC.
I love this figure. I haven`t been this excited for a figure for a while a long while maybe since tarkin or better yet since snowspeeder luke I got last year. but it`s a great figure once you see him up close and in person.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The last few posts are thankfully a happy welcome change from the usual “OHMAIGAHHHH HES TOO FAT THE LIKENESS IS OFF WORST HOT TOY EVER.”
This figure looks amazing and I’m so excited to get it.

The last few posts are thankfully a happy welcome change from the usual “OHMAIGAHHHH HES TOO FAT THE LIKENESS IS OFF WORST HOT TOY EVER.”
I couldn't agree more. Just wait to get in hand and it will blow you away on how amazing he looks

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I bit the bullet and got this from over seas. first time doing it as I wanted him as all the photo shoots were looking good and video reviews on him. I still plane on keep my preorder so I will two for different options on displaying wise.

Okay, I'm ALL IN.
-$180 Reward Points and then just $67 more and it's mine.

I hope HT doesn't announce Endor Luke anytime soon.

Even with that discount, it still costs more than my SSC Jedi Luke :lol:
Sideshow Collectibles Wed 3/22/2006 said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item # Description U/M Ordrd Shpd Back Price Ext
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:
21041.........................PC.............1.....1.....0.....$49.99.....$49.99
12" Jedi Luke - SCE
------------
Sub Total: $49.99
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $6.47
Sales Tax: $0.00
------------
Invoice Total: $56.46

I think it`s worth it the quality is 10x better then the monky arm jedi that we had.

I replaced the body on mine some time ago, Luke hasn't been monkey armed for years.
The head sculpt, paint, costume, and light up lightsaber effect are definite improvements.
The pictures in here have been very helpful in making my decision, thanks guys!

Yeah it looks like the beer goggles crowd is all that's left

The figure is nice. However he’s taller than both ANH and Stormtrooper Luke from hot toys.

I replaced the body on mine some time ago, Luke hasn't been monkey armed for years.
The head sculpt, paint, costume, and light up lightsaber effect are definite improvements.
The pictures in here have been very helpful in making my decision, thanks guys!

that`s what us collectors are for. to help push the envelope for those that are on the fence. :wave

Back