Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f4f2d3307380cdcb44ca4ff9feaf533a.jpg

Awesome pics per usual, man!

Hey guys, I broke the peg on my lightsaber hand when switching it out with the other hand. Anybody now if I just can replace the end of the broken peg? Its the one that attaches to the upper part of the arm.

Also I kept seeing several pics with gloved hand but, is there anyone making different kind of gloved hands for Luke? A lightsaber holding gloved hand without having to change to lightsaber hand would be great to purchase.

Can you post pics? Are you talking about a wrist peg or the light up saber peg that pops into the bicep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I cannot help you with that.

I was in fact going to ask for help.

Anyone can give some tips on how to unwire the cloak hood?
I got a loose cloak and I wanted to do that...

Its the one that connects to the bicep
View attachment 466002

Damn! That sucks. The only way to fix it is to either take the arm completely apart and replace the elbow section with one of the other elbows from another arm or just replace the whole thing completely.

Most regular non-electronic arms will pop out at the bicep and the forearm leaving a completely separate elbow piece. I?m not sure what kind of can of worms you will encounter if you open up the electronic arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pic, and those Maul gloves do look pretty good. The open hand holding the compass looks ok if not just a tad too large, but the left hand resting against his hip and lightsaber looks awfully oversized and way too big. Is it just the angle?

Nice pic, and those Maul gloves do look pretty good. The open hand holding the compass looks ok if not just a tad too large, but the left hand resting against his hip and lightsaber looks awfully oversized and way too big. Is it just the angle?

It?s just a little puffier , but yea the angle makes it look large

Anyone knows if deals like this stays active through the spook event or do they rotate? Might jump on this in a couple of days but dont know right now if my "fun budget" next month is up for it, I bought a rather expensive book..

True. When you’re talking that much money, small discrepancies in price aren’t really make or break deals. However, if given the option to pay $215 or $235, I’ll choose $215 every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

It wasn't that long ago that figures were around $200-220 standard, shipping was a flat $10, and Sideshow issued a $20 off coupon code to everyone every single month.

Back