Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In one of the Return of the Jedi drafts Yoda and / or Obi wan Force ghosts helped Luke out in the throne room fight. I don’t remember the details but there’s precedence, sort of.

I think that was meant to be helping out with mind games....Luke could show up with force ghost Leia in tow, to mess with Kylo's mind at a critical moment in the fight, and then he hurls himself off a cliff.

As far as the whole Force-ghosts-interacting-with-the-living-world thing, I don’t get what the big deal was. They’ve never been “ghosts” in our real-world sense of the term. It’s always been clear that they become one with the Force, which “surrounds us and penetrates us” and connects all living things. Therefore, if a person were to become one with such a Force while maintaining their consciousness, as they do, I don’t see where it’s out of reach at all that they can still manipulate the living world. After all, Obi-Wan states from jump street that if Vader strikes him down he’ll become more powerful than he could imagine. What’s more powerful than a non-living consciousness that can manipulate the same Force as the living, and probably to a higher degree?

People just seem to be really uppity about something new coming to this universe. I don’t get it. If I wanted to see the SSDD I’d just rewatch the OT again.

Last edited:
JJ needs someone to help him fix the mess he is in. Can force ghosts kill the living now? Not sure of the in-universe parameters anymore post Johnson/Kennedy.

It was a good team while it lasted...

08FFB167-84F7-44D5-A3B4-0F8A2681760B.jpeg

hahaha great one matrix.

Make me happy, pose Luke and ROTJ Boba Fett together on the 1/4 Fett base. Luke about to crash Fett's blaster....!

Back