Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it was expected, but still really great to hear.

Be interesting to see how they use that TFA Leia footage. Especially given she had a slightly different look in the two movies. Wonder if they'll at least CG on some grayer hair to be consistent with TLJ.

Yeah it was expected, but still really great to hear.

Be interesting to see how they use that TFA Leia footage. Especially given she had a slightly different look in the two movies. Wonder if they'll at least CG on some grayer hair to be consistent with TLJ.

Yeah, I fully expected it but it's cool to have confirmation and it still made me excited haha. The Carrie thing is really interesting. I would have bet they were just going to write her out somehow. Anyway, very interested to see how they pull that off.

Not entirely related, but good news to Luke fans, they just announced Mark Hamill will be back for Episode IX. Not that that's any surprise.

Oh, JJ's not done yet.:lol

e51c118630d5c94d0a5e27fce26ce679.jpg

And Leia and Lando. :yess

And Michael Jackson as a force ghost, to tutor all the finger-snap Reys. Though that's not confirmed. Rights issues.:dunno

Took a page out of davejames’s book and tried to go a frame further:

View attachment 420639
View attachment 420640

Did so because he’s the only SW figure I have with a green bladed saber, so I want to have the blade showing no matter what. This guy is kind of difficult to land on one pose that I really like, so I think I’ll try this one for awhile and see how I like it.

Looks great! Can't wait until next week when I have mine...

It’s a great figure. Sculpt is very detailed but the likeness leaves a lot to be desired.

9a710348608bd9fec9d9d71f079cf6f4.jpg

I've been trying to find that Michael Keaton head on the secondary market forever. I missed my one opportunity to buy it and I've never seen it since.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Not entirely related, but good news to Luke fans, they just announced Mark Hamill will be back for Episode IX. Not that that's any surprise.

JJ needs someone to help him fix the mess he is in. Can force ghosts kill the living now? Not sure of the in-universe parameters anymore post Johnson/Kennedy.

JJ needs someone to help him fix the mess he is in. Can force ghosts kill the living now? Not sure of the in-universe parameters anymore post Johnson/Kennedy.

In one of the Return of the Jedi drafts Yoda and / or Obi wan Force ghosts helped Luke out in the throne room fight. I don’t remember the details but there’s precedence, sort of.

Back