1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the question ever comes up when collecting "do I wait for payday?" -- always wait for payday. It can be hard sometimes, but never let the hype of collecting get in the way of rent and groceries.

That being said I don't see the deluxe set selling out anytime soon, so you should be safe.

If I had to wait for payday to pre-order, let alone pay for an entire figure, I wouldn't be in the business of collecting.

If I had to wait for payday to pre-order, let alone pay for an entire figure, I wouldn't be in the business of collecting.
Yeah, you don't need to put money down right away when you PO anyways. It's totally independent of a payday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lmao i'm still in high school, so while i do help my mom with bills and stuff there really isn't much strain on money. I just don't like seeing money taken out of my account 😂😂😂 thanks for the advice guys

lmao i'm still in high school, so while i do help my mom with bills and stuff there really isn't much strain on money. I just don't like seeing money taken out of my account 😂😂😂 thanks for the advice guys
We all just want to make sure that you'll have a future where you can buy more hot toys [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is always the goal.

That's the only reason I'm happy these Guardians 2 figures are so far away. I'm currently looking at the Mark 46, SS Harley, and Rocket and Groot from the first movie so if I even get them all they'll probably eat up my budget for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2fdbcf03fee018216741d681d1a8adad.jpg

28535013aca659d8c8a62e5d5a838b74.jpg

ec6c537c2878d9016ce2e2141375a54e.jpg

Not my pics. Very excited about this line. Star lord is looking fantastic

Star Lord looks great in those pics.

I love the colorful logo on the stands.

2fdbcf03fee018216741d681d1a8adad.jpg

28535013aca659d8c8a62e5d5a838b74.jpg

ec6c537c2878d9016ce2e2141375a54e.jpg

Not my pics. Very excited about this line. Star lord is looking fantastic

I am so much more excited, the more photos that pop up. I just dislike that I have to wait until next year. I want them now. I will have star lord half mask, no jacket, with armor.

Man that looks so incredible. I wish the eyes weren't looking to the side but otherwise there's nothing to complain about (well maybe the scarf too).

Back