1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I prefer the rocket boots, as well... Those boots from the Vol.1 figure were atrocious, lol.

Yep, I also loved the rocket boots and long weathered coat of the Vol 1 figure. However I do recall the rocket boots had no ankle articulation at all. That of course leads to very limited poses or even feet oddly positioned non flat on the ground.

Anyway I got the Vol 2 Deluxe which I'm happy with.

Got this guy a few weeks ago, have to say it's one of the most impressive hot toys Iv'e ever owned and Iv'e been collecting these for a looong time ( original maroon m3 Ironman was my first hot toy) Brilliant sculpt, great tailoring and a boat load of accssories ..it's actually kind of annoying how much stuff this guy brings, theres alomst too many display options.

It was a nice day so I got some nice natural light photos.

With a few extra parts you can make a second figure out of the deluxe. Finally got a second Star-Lord body from TA to put it together:
4BC00B44-EB9E-4C38-A69B-EC99C526424B.jpeg

I was gonna get the Deluxe of this guy, but he is sold out everywhere now. So I picked up the regular and I'm happy with that. I already have V1, so I wasn't going to display him with the long jacket anyway. I find a lot of the time I don't use these extra accessories.

So now I just need to pick up Yondu, cause that turned out epic!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So I guess it's not something anyone has attempted ? Just disguising it? Fair enough.

Mine had a slight stain on one side when i got him, i switched shirts 2 weeks ago and the stain was completely gone. I never did try to remove the stain or anything since it was'nt too bad.

Got the regular version from popcultcha. Don't know how long it would take though on shipping to the states. Hopefully in 2 weeks.

So can the vol.2 head sculpt fit vol.1 body and short jacket?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back